[Sussex] Katie Price Arrested Again for Alleged Drink Driving

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
JFC ... that is shocking! The sentencing is totally inadequate ... both the prison sentence and driving ban. Why should this individual ever be allowed to drive again!?!
Because driving is a birth right not a responsibility.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Sooner or later she has to go to prison. She (or her legal team) cannot keep using the Mental Health/mother-carer/"I'll do rehab and will change" mitigation to avoid a custodial sentence.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
This whole thing is a continuation of the lurid magnifying glass which created the entire mess in the first place.

Ern I think you'll find SHE created the mess by driving, repeatedly, in a condition where she should not have.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Sooner or later she has to go to prison. She (or her legal team) cannot keep using the Mental Health/mother-carer/"I'll do rehab and will change" mitigation to avoid a custodial sentence.
Rightly or wrongly the ‘Harvey Card’ is a huge bargaining chip.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Rightly or wrongly the ‘Harvey Card’ is a huge bargaining chip.
It is a relevant factor (as are her other children), but as the seriousness escalates it becomes less "playable"; The argument being that if she were serious about her children she would haver taken the opportunities to change (and she's had several). Her repeated re-offending shows a negligent disregard for her caring responsibiliites (IMO of course).

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Since I had my car crash in February, I find it very difficult to get in a car and suffer severe anxiety with whoever's driving. As for getting my licence back I don't know if I feel ready yet - probably not.

I've got to go to the Princess Royal hospital next week to remove some glass that's embedded in my hand. It's giving me so much pain. I can't shake hands with people for example.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Since I had my car crash in February, I find it very difficult to get in a car and suffer severe anxiety with whoever's driving. As for getting my licence back I don't know if I feel ready yet - probably not.

I've got to go to the Princess Royal hospital next week to remove some glass that's embedded in my hand. It's giving me so much pain. I can't shake hands with people for example.
I had two mates who witnessed terrible accidents (in both accidents people died), one of them took ages before he could get behind the wheel, he suffered anxiety for several years after it. The other guy, who tried (but sadly failed) to rescue the driver from a burning car, got back behind the wheel the next day.
Speak to your GP, counselling might help.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
No need to be all pissytits, you have commented on the clickbait but not read it, that's on you not me.

Unfortunately it's unlikely she has been treated differently to you or me, because she's driving a car.
Were we a danger to ourselves and others in any other scenario we'd be looking at jail time, just not when driving.

***Shocking content alert***

Mark May 2026 in your calender, as that's the month this fella will be free and legally driving on our roads.

Pissyfits?

Good word.

It must be boring always being right though :bigwave:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ern I think you'll find SHE created the mess by driving, repeatedly, in a condition where she should not have.
Of course, I just went back a step further.

Regarding how a middle aged woman, with no discernible talent, can be smashing around the place in 4 tonnes of £100k car while off her face on alcohol and class A, and still be centre of attention.

I once had nice tits too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As this is here, there's also this bouncing around my Twitter feed.

Not that anyone needs proof of just how 'tone deaf' we are when it comes to transport, cars and children's safety.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nah, not until she's killed a few people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports