[Sussex] Katie Price Arrested Again for Alleged Drink Driving

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
1674772336267.png

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
She's the same colour as my garden fence I wonder if she used the same paint?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Just a walking talking disaster waiting to happen.

How can she afford a new £60k car as well as the Range Rover when she's supposed to be Bankrupt. Not even mentioning those over inflated silicone bags, weird lips and whatever she's done to her face recently.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely the headline needs to read SHOULD be prosecuted, rather than COULD. FFS what superpowers does she have that she manages to get away with everything?!
Only if you've not read the article.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Only if you've not read the article.
According to Wickepedia (I know)

In September 2021, Price pleaded guilty to driving drunk without insurance and while disqualified.In December, she was given a 16-week suspended sentence, with a condition of unpaid work, and a two-year driving ban. This was for a crash which resulted in the car overturning near Partridge Green, near Horsham.

According to that, she is banned until Dec 2023.

So, how does she keep getting away with it?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
According to Wickepedia (I know)

In September 2021, Price pleaded guilty to driving drunk without insurance and while disqualified.In December, she was given a 16-week suspended sentence, with a condition of unpaid work, and a two-year driving ban. This was for a crash which resulted in the car overturning near Partridge Green, near Horsham.

According to that, she is banned until Dec 2023.

So, how does she keep getting away with it?
So you've not read the article either.

The nothing piece states she's attended rehab course to shorten that ban.

This whole thing is a continuation of the lurid magnifying glass which created the entire mess in the first place.

Price has been papped driving, it could land her in trouble if she is still banned from driving and if the photos are even recent.

The very last thing I want to do is defend her, esp behind the wheel of a car, (if I had my way, somewhere she'd unequivocally never be again).

But for us to once again be let down by the legal profession, something that will happen sooner or later, we need a bit more than clickbait and wiki.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The good news is that if she's drunk and high on cocaine and overturns her Hummer, it's so big she should be safe. Sure, everyone the Hummer hits will die, but the main thing is that Katie is ok.

(and yes, I have read the article)

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
So you've not read the article either.

The nothing piece states she's attended rehab course to shorten that ban.

This whole thing is a continuation of the lurid magnifying glass which created the entire mess in the first place.

Price has been papped driving, it could land her in trouble if she is still banned from driving and if the photos are even recent.

The very last thing I want to do is defend her, esp behind the wheel of a car, (if I had my way, somewhere she'd unequivocally never be again).

But for us to be let down by the legal profession we need a bit more than clickbait and wiki.
I bow to your amazing thirst for the facts and the truth.
I try to avoid reading the Sun and only read a little bit.
It still doesn´t begin to explain how a habitual offender is able to avoid harsher sentencing that, would surely be applied to me if I did that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I bow to your amazing thirst for the facts and the truth.
I try to avoid reading the Sun and only read a little bit.
It still doesn´t begin to explain how a habitual offender is able to avoid harsher sentencing that, would surely be applied to me if I did that.
No need to be all pissytits, you have commented on the clickbait but not read it, that's on you not me.

Unfortunately it's unlikely she has been treated differently to you or me, because she's driving a car.
Were we a danger to ourselves and others in any other scenario we'd be looking at jail time, just not when driving.

***Shocking content alert***

Mark May 2026 in your calender, as that's the month this fella will be free and legally driving on our roads.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
No need to be all pissytits, you have commented on the clickbait but not read it, that's on you not me.

Unfortunately it's unlikely she has been treated differently to you or me, because she's driving a car.
Were we a danger to ourselves and others in any other scenario we'd be looking at jail time, just not when driving.

***Shocking content alert***

Mark May 2026 in your calender, as that's the month this fella will be free and legally driving on our roads.

JFC ... that is shocking! The sentencing is totally inadequate ... both the prison sentence and driving ban. Why should this individual ever be allowed to drive again!?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here