Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
As somebody has previously said ,many of us jump to conclusions on hearing a name and mentally put them into a particular social bracket.Once we have put them in that bracket we may well subconsciously or consciously, decide whether he or she is likely to be our kind of person.
Our esteemed Chancellor for example.Gideon,not likely to live in the arse end of New Addington is he?Likewise Wayne may not be in line to inherit an upmarket wallpaper fortune.
I wouldn't take Katie Hopkins too seriously,she wants to keep in the public eye and has made a name for herself making these kind of statements.Not worth getting worked up about.
Finally,some of our class warriors on NSC should bear in mind that now almost anything is classed as a hate crime or non P.C.,the only legitimate target is the so called 'nobs' that they love to have a go at.These nobs can no more help whom they were born to than can the Waynes or the Waynettas of this world.
Hypocrisy rules!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.
Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be critical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.
Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy.

Max Ehrmann 1927

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I live next door to a considerably horrible family, whose children have a few names she has listed. And the stereotype Katie sees when she hears those names is spot on for the family next door to me.

Jus' say in'.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'd like to have seen her explain away how she has the same name as another classy lady - a certain Ms Price !

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Marcus Brigstocke‏@marcusbrig
Today for the 1st time I heard a woman called Katie Hopkins. Anyone who books, employs or encourages her - YOU are the problem.

I've not copied the tweet as he #'s a very rude word at the end.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Why did ITV give this airhead the oxygen of publicity?

That was a nine-minute clip of utter meaninglessness. As soon as she established, fairly early on, her snobby pretentions, they should have moved on to the next story. While that Anna May was correct, she was superfluous - Hopkins' stupidity didn't need challenging; just hanging there.

Simple: Its got everyone talking about their morning programme - Like us. Easy publicity for ITV.

ITV don't give a toss if its somebody has a sky high IQ or they are an airhead. If it raises the profile of any show, its happy days for them.......

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
There's something about Katie Hopkins that makes me want to shag the shit out of her.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Simple: Its got everyone talking about their morning programme - Like us. Easy publicity for ITV.

ITV don't give a toss if its somebody has a sky high IQ or they are an airhead. If it raises the profile of any show, its happy days for them.......

... or it could backfire.

I'd never heard of Katie Hopkins before this. I can't say my life has been particularly enhanced by having heard of her now; nor for that matter my sense of affection for Holly Whatsherface, Gordon the Gopher's sidekick, nor ITV.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've never seen her before in my life, apart from happily throwing one up her bum I would say that I agree with her stance on names but that's about it. Yes you can 80% of the time, tell what a kid's family are like from their name, this should not stop you letting your kids play with them though unless they are called Ian Brady Jr or summat. Secondly what this common as coke, cum-gurgling gutterslut thinks she has to offer the world on the subject of class I fail to see. I bet her knockers stink to high heaven.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why do those with the lowest standards always insist on telling everybody about every woman they would ****. (which basically mean any woman).

Can we have a thread about a woman without those without standards telling us that they would **** her?

We get it; you would **** almost any woman and you are not gay.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Those witht the lowest standards always insist on telling us about every woman they would ****.

Can we have a thread about a woman without those without standards telling us that they would **** her?

We get it; you would **** almost any woman and you are not gay.

Gay. How someone from Australia thinks they have any knowledge of standards I'll never know. Don't you all wear daisy dukes, drink shit beer, shag munters, oppress black people, and build crap houses whilst simultaneously travelling the world, sponging off mates and annoying decent people the world over? Yes, yes you do.

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.
Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.
Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be critical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.
Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.
You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy.

Max Ehrmann 1927

Is the post of the day

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Over compensating maybe?

I think in my entire tim eon NSC I have probably joined in an "I would " fest about 3 times. If it offends your delicate little lugs I suggest you join Mumsnet or some such shit.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I think in my entire tim eon NSC I have probably joined in an "I would " fest about 3 times. If it offends your delicate little lugs I suggest you join Mumsnet or some such shit.

You will notice I didn't quote you, I just made a point that your post reminded me of. Don't take everything so personally flower, if you are so easily riled perhaps you should join me on Mumsnet (you could tell everyone all the mums you would ****).

You might offend the Australians.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You will notice I didn't quote you, I just made a point that your post reminded me of. Don't take everything so personally flower, if you are so easily riled perhaps you should join me on Mumsnet (you could tell everyone all the mums you would ****).

You might offend the Australians.

Oh how riled I am. I am in full rile. Dullard

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here