Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kane and Moura ?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Kane is the extreme though, if he falls over a blade of grass the ref can't wait to give him the freekick/penalty. He gets away with it. Him and the angelic dirty prick Son are just so Spursy.
Yep. Still not sure I’ve seen anything worse than the laughable Mitoma dive in his first few games. Difficult to argue Kane isn’t one of the worse but if some of ours were as good at it they’d be doing the same.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Post match a few Everton players refused to shake his hand. The guy is a cheat and should be accounted for it.
Yeah, I was disappointed Dyche didn’t call out the cheat. I suppose he didn’t want the headlines to be about the embarrassment that is our England captain but it was a good opportunity to bypass the sycophants at Sky and in the press.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yet it seems like nobody except fans of us and other clubs see this. They must, though, so why not say so? There's so much that referees, managers/head coaches, pundits, commentators and others could do, but no one seems to want to. Why FFS? Oh, and having him England captain is kind of condoning his behaviour.

As a successful England striker he gets a free pass with the entire media and pundits machine.

Plus it’s all part of the PL product marketing bullsh1t. If a pundit steps out of line with repeatedly candid comments about anything negative, their career’s over.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Yet it seems like nobody except fans of us and other clubs see this. They must, though, so why not say so? There's so much that referees, managers/head coaches, pundits, commentators and others could do, but no one seems to want to. Why FFS? Oh, and having him England captain is kind of condoning his behaviour.

Was an article in The Athletic the other week about "the dark arts" and basically players notice, players talk about it among themselves but rarely will they pull someone up on it for the harmony of the dressing room. Takes an older and well respected player to call them out.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
All of our players would do the exact same thing as Kane in that situation.

You can’t throw your hands about in the PL. Dyche has admitted it was a red

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Kane is the extreme though, if he falls over a blade of grass the ref can't wait to give him the freekick/penalty. He gets away with it. Him and the angelic dirty prick Son are just so Spursy.
Remember a match either last season or season before where opposition gently rolled the ball to Son (for a free kick or penalty) and the ball hit his leg so he went down clutching his leg in agony. Was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen. How he can do that and not feel embarrassed is amazing as I felt embarrassed for him watching on TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here