NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Pointless red at least lump him.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
The way Kane went down lastnight clutching his head I would've thought he will miss the next match due to concussion protocols
I think Kane has that condition Homer Simpson had, where his abnormally small brain is surrounded by a protective layer of fluid that stops him being knocked out.
I could be wrong, maybe he keeps his receipts in there.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Such is modern football. We’ve got our own selection of divers. If it wasn’t rewarded players wouldn’t do it
Kane is the extreme though, if he falls over a blade of grass the ref can't wait to give him the freekick/penalty. He gets away with it. Him and the angelic dirty prick Son are just so Spursy.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
Post match a few Everton players refused to shake his hand. The guy is a cheat and should be accounted for it.
Yet it seems like nobody except fans of us and other clubs see this. They must, though, so why not say so? There's so much that referees, managers/head coaches, pundits, commentators and others could do, but no one seems to want to. Why FFS? Oh, and having him England captain is kind of condoning his behaviour.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
He's a cheating c*** and will never change.
Refs have reinforced that kind of behaviour for so long that it's probably impossible to remove it from the game.

SAC

May 21, 2014
It was a certain red card but the ref may not have given it if Kane hadn't reacted the way he did. That's the reason why Kane, any many others, exaggerate any sort of contact.

The only way to stop this would be for any player exaggerating (or simulating) to be given a yellow card. The problem with this is that there is no way a ref can tell if a player is simulating or not.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It was a certain red card but the ref may not have given it if Kane hadn't reacted the way he did. That's the reason why Kane, any many others, exaggerate any sort of contact.

The only way to stop this would be for any player exaggerating (or simulating) to be given a yellow card. The problem with this is that there is no way a ref can tell if a player is simulating or not.
VAR can see it. Decisions can be made retrospectively. If they wanted to eradicate simulation they could.

In this case, If I was an Everton fan, I would be questioning why Doucoure put his hand in another players face though.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
You do wonder how players that are teammates for say England react to each other after that nonsense….like what does Pickford say to Kane without calling him out
Slightly different context, but I wondered about this when Cristiano Ronaldo got Wayne Rooney sent off in the 2006 World Cup when they were both Man Utd players at the time. Didn't seem possible to me that they'd be able to be team-mates after that.
Ultimately, it didn't seem to be an issue for either of them (and remember, neither has/had a reputation for being the most measured, mature men in football). I can only conclude that footballers take a different view of these things than we fans do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here