Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kacper Kozłowski SINGS a four-and-a-half year deal

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yup... AWFUL defending, really showing the weakness of the man-vs-man defending they still do in Holland. Still lots to appreciate though - good control, good decision making, good finish.
That’s a goal to make you understand how even Jahanbaksh and Locadia were regular scorers over there!

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
He scored in their penalty loss to Kozakken Boys last night. Also scored his penalty, which he took first.

Goal was a little fortunate as the keeper should've saved it, but they all count. Embarrassing loss for Vitesse losing to a third division club who are essentially an amateur side.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He scored in their penalty loss to Kozakken Boys last night. Also scored his penalty, which he took first.

Goal was a little fortunate as the keeper should've saved it, but they all count. Embarrassing loss for Vitesse losing to a third division club who are essentially an amateur side.
Magic of the cup

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Scored today

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Any general feedback on how well he is doing at Vitesse?. Seems to have got over the injury problems that limited his appearances at USG last year. Has played in 23 of the 29 matches this year. Another potential CM replacement this summer.
The only feedback I can give is Sky Sports News had it running along the bottom of the screen :ROFLMAO:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Gone under the radar a bit hasn't he? From what I've seen reminds me most of Moder. I reckon he's got a real chance over the summer of getting himself involved next season.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Interesting. RDZ is going to have a very good look at him this summer. Would be excellent and exciting if he can step up for next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here