Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kacper Kozłowski SINGS a four-and-a-half year deal

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020

Kacper being Kacper - down the right, on the left, through the middle, creating goals.
Can't imagine him not being in the squad next season.

Last edited:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
How long is his contract? Was really excited about him when we singed him. Polish fans were saying he was their best player since Lewondawski. Disappointed not to have seen him so far

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Another who I can see getting time next season. Maybe with the loan returns and the probable 3 early signings we will have a big enough squad for Europe next season if we get there…

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Some of my mates are genuinely season ticket holders at Pogon Szczecin (who we initially signed him from) and they reckon he's actually quite good. :thumbsup:
I have a polish friend who supports that team and agrees with that . In fact, he doesn’t stop going on about him. Or at least did.
He says there are question marks over the extent to which he’s kicked on, along with a few other young poles.
I remember Swansman said (after seeing him on telly) that he didn’t look premier league standard - a bit average. Make of that what you will.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Looking at how he's been used in various positions this season, he could be a good addition to our squad.

Versatile, but best in the Mitoma position. So with him and Adingra both looking good, we'll be well set for a few seasons in that area.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230517-093455.png
    Screenshot_20230517-093455.png
    203.6 KB · Views: 46

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Looking at how he's been used in various positions this season, he could be a good addition to our squad.

Versatile, but best in the Mitoma position. So with him and Adingra both looking good, we'll be well set for a few seasons in that area.
I reckon that's Sarmiento's best position as well. And if Enciso could choose a spot it would probably be that one.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I reckon that's Sarmiento's best position as well. And if Enciso could choose a spot it would probably be that one.

I think (from his sadly brief appearances so far) that Sarmiento is after Lallana's spot. Let's hope he remains injury free next season as I love what little I have seen so far :thumbsup:

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Interesting that Real Betis are showing an interest in Kacper, considering reports in Spain have us sniffing around a Real Betis striker.

Raúl García, currently on loan from Real Betis at CD Mirandés, in the Spanish 2nd Division. He's scored 19 goals and has 7 assists from 36 games.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I have a polish friend who supports that team and agrees with that . In fact, he doesn’t stop going on about him. Or at least did.
He says there are question marks over the extent to which he’s kicked on, along with a few other young poles.
I remember Swansman said (after seeing him on telly) that he didn’t look premier league standard - a bit average. Make of that what you will.
I heard the same from a Vitesse STH. In summary, loads of potential but needs more loans to get to our level. I’d be surprised if we see him in a EPL squad before the age of 21.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
He's been named the 4th worst player in the Eredivisie in the first half of the season. Mentioned this in another thread but Vitesse are really poor and he really needs to be recalled ASAP so he can be put on loan to a Championship even if he doesn't like it or at least somewhere else. They are not playing good football and neither is he.

(I think anyone in Arnhem probably needs to avoid the paper this morning).

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-19 at 11.04.51.jpeg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He's been named the 4th worst player in the Eredivisie in the first half of the season. Mentioned this in another thread but Vitesse are really poor and he really needs to be recalled ASAP so he can be put on loan to a Championship even if he doesn't like it or at least somewhere else. They are not playing good football and neither is he.

View attachment 171470
I’m calling BS.

How can a man named ‘Million Manhoof’ be the 9th worse player in that division? That name alone should warrant his inclusion in the top 10 alongside the likes of Classy Geordie, Quilindschy, Jerdy and Gusstil.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’m calling BS.

How can a man named ‘Million Manhoof’ be the 9th worse player in that division? That name alone should warrant his inclusion in the top 10 alongside the likes of Classy Geordie, Quilindschy, Jerdy and Gusstil.
It does read like the equivalent of my list of the Premier Leagues worst players.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I’m calling BS.

This is also the league where a prominent striker is called Jizz Hornkamp...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

View attachment 171470
On another thread his return to Vitesse was discussed, and not in a positive way - staying in his comfort zone, etc, etc. Looks as if those criticisms had some merit. Yes, time to haul him out of there and give him half a season in the EFL; sink or swim time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here