Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just the Striker to Come.......................

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Having had a quick scout around the internet it seems Sunderland, Lille and Marseille are interested in Saha so seems out of our league.........literally.

All I know is we're interested. When I heard I thought wages would be a bit of a stumbling block

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I would explode if it was Saha.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Having had a quick scout around the internet it seems Sunderland, Lille and Marseille are interested in Saha so seems out of our league.........literally.

makes sense - unless we are going to bring in someone who will literally make this league sit up and take notice (wasn't that or something like it suggested at the start of the summer?) then someone like Saha is beyond our reach. Wouldn't you just love it though :thumbsup:

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Lets face it whoever it is needs to be able to bring the best out of CMS....I have a feeling the McLean fits the bill and would cost about 1 million ish...did well with CMS too....

Other than that hate to say it but Glenn Murray fits the bill too..

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
All I know is we're interested. When I heard I thought wages would be a bit of a stumbling block

Really? A strong pulling out all the stops interest or polite inquiry?

makes sense - unless we are going to bring in someone who will literally make this league sit up and take notice (wasn't that or something like it suggested at the start of the summer?) then someone like Saha is beyond our reach. Wouldn't you just love it though :thumbsup:

f*** yeah!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That's my thought but would GP be prepared to have him back?

I think so, I don't know if they parted on especially bad terms. I think GP will be looking elsewhere though.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

There is honestly more chance of this bottle of Asahi playing up front for us next season than Louis Saha doing so I'm afraid.

asahi__95128_zoom.jpg

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I'm starting to think GM would be the best option. (Apart from the unlikely ones: BZ, Saha, RSC etc...)

Has there been any speculation about GM or is it just the fact that he would compliment CMS, which is getting his name mentioned more and more.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
severnside gull; Billy Paynter - not as silly as it sounds maybe. There is still a good striker in there waiting to get out and Gus has found it before. Given his predeliction for ex-players might he try again? QUOTE said:
NSC meltdown if it's him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here