Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just seen this !

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
You've scrapped the bottom of the barrel with that list.

Well it was your criteria, who do you want who has experience of promotion from this division who is a realistic target?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
If I was the owner of our wonderful club I would go all out for Eddie Howe as number 1 choice.

A good shout that I would personally love to see, although I doubt he'd come to us.

But I don't think there's any evidence that he "knows what it takes to get out of" this division. And the last club that took a punt on him away from Bournemouth didn't exactly thrive on the decision. However, when Bournemouth gave him the job he was a complete unknown...

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
A good shout that I would personally love to see, although I doubt he'd come to us.

But I don't think there's any evidence that he "knows what it takes to get out of" this division. And the last club that took a punt on him away from Bournemouth didn't exactly thrive on the decision. However, when Bournemouth gave him the job he was a complete unknown...
He put together the core of the Burnley side which obviously achieved this season. Would he be tempted to move along the south coast?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here