Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just purchased 2 season tickets for Crystal Palace.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
The place looked quite full. No plastics there at all though, they had all just come back from an 8 year holiday. Talk about good timing!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Probably better than the experience of the new season ticket holders in Lower Holmesdale block b threatened by the HF to sing or get a slap.

Nah , the boys wouldn't do that . If they dared have a go at bigbelly they'd defiantly be puncheon above their weight .

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
It's crystal clear Big Belly has done the right thing. Down at Selhurst he gets to see class acts like Jose Campana, Maurone Chamackh and today's latest signing, the fantastic Jason Puncheon! (Saints fans are gutted he has gone!) :clap2: Must make a difference from watching dross like Gordon Greer, CMS and Ashley Barnes every week :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How was the first game, BB?

Disappointed with the result, or just the complete lack of any decent chances created by your boys until injury time, more or less?

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
It's crystal clear Big Belly has done the right thing. Down at Selhurst he gets to see class acts like Jose Campana, Maurone Chamackh and today's latest signing, the fantastic Jason Puncheon! (Saints fans are gutted he has gone!) :clap2: Must make a difference from watching dross like Gordon Greer, CMS and Ashley Barnes every week :lolol:

Are you here to glaot about your new signing? It would suggest by adding the bit about saints fans.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Are you here to glaot about your new signing? It would suggest by adding the bit about saints fans.

I assumed that last bit was sarcastic? Chamackh is shit. No idea why he'd be gloating about that one. Also no idea why he's highlighted Greer, CMS and Barnes.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing

It's a loan signing isn't it?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Puncheon is a very good player...... for the Championship. Chamack is just plain awfull. An approach for championship football next year and fair play to them for that. No way is the club ready for the premiership

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Give me a few days till the season tickets come then I'd gladly take a picture and post them on here. I'm not bullshitting and don't need to, thinking of my dads quality of life.

Fer Chrisake mate please don't send a pic, frankly although I don't have the authority to speak for all BHA supporters I doubt there are any that give a poo who you give your dosh too or support come to that. Do you live with such delusions of grandeur that you believe we are all now considering our lives to be in ruins because you feel the need to depress yourself on a regular basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here