Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just purchased 2 season tickets for Crystal Palace.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
There's a fairly well worn template for it:

1. OP tells big lie.

2. Various posters say 'you are lying'

3. OP adds tenuous justification.

4. More posters call him a liar and ask for simple proof, that would take 30 seconds to post.

5. OP ignores this, and accuses others of 'bullying'.

6. Some sensitive souls, who believe that asking for proof of an outrageous lie, really does amount to bullying, back him up.

7. lots of petty bickering.

8. Still no proof.

9. Liar slinks away.

You forgot one.

10. Repeat

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have all the Palacestics melted ? Still have 1,400+ season tickets to shift but will some of them be put off by the rescheduling of kick off times and find it easier to watch Palarse on TV ?

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
There's no such thing as plastics. There are people who attend football matches. Some are supporters of either club, and some go along to watch a game of football. Some of the supporters of the club might only attend when the team is performing well ie, the 40,000 odd that went to Cardiff for our last playoff. Some can't attend every week because of work or family commitments, and some have a great distance to cover which can be very expensive - especially the ones who fly over from America and Australia. This doesn't make any of them plastics. There are also a new generation of fans who have started coming because of the new ground and facilities, again they are not plastics - having had to sit in the cold and freezing rain on far too many occasions to mention at the Withdean, I can honestly say they were the more sensible people. There is no such thing as a plastic fan, just people with different lifestyles and incomes. Grow up.

I'm sorry but there is simply no room for a sensible reasoned post on here - be gone with you!

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
There's no such thing as plastics. There are people who attend football matches. Some are supporters of either club, and some go along to watch a game of football. Some of the supporters of the club might only attend when the team is performing well ie, the 40,000 odd that went to Cardiff for our last playoff. Some can't attend every week because of work or family commitments, and some have a great distance to cover which can be very expensive - especially the ones who fly over from America and Australia. This doesn't make any of them plastics. There are also a new generation of fans who have started coming because of the new ground and facilities, again they are not plastics - having had to sit in the cold and freezing rain on far too many occasions to mention at the Withdean, I can honestly say they were the more sensible people. There is no such thing as a plastic fan, just people with different lifestyles and incomes. Grow up.

Amen to that

32,000 went to cardiff???

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Didn't think I'd ever do that in my life time and still doubting my sanity. As we're banned from the Amex then I've spoken at length with my dad about filling the void for Saturday afternoons that has been created since my ban so we had a chat about joining Crawly which he wasn't to keen on plus he'd never make the long trek so I mentioned Palace, Fearing a backlash from him he was rather calm. He likes the idea of spending time on the train and a day out and he was more than happy to agree on joining.

He does mis his days out and pies so we've got two season tickets for the season. I'm doing it for him more than me. Brighton have said I'm not allowed to attend any Albion related game so if Palace get Brighton in the cup does that mean we can't attend even thou we've taken our custom elsewhere?
scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Leave it out. We are customers and the club don't want out custom no more so what are we suppose to do? People choice between M&S AND Tescos. Whats the difference? You shop in one place are you leagully bind to shop in that place for ever?

If you REALLY don't know the difference you are not a fan and never were. The scum are welcome to you.

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
Sorry but you and your like might like getting walked all over but I have morals and and go by the law. I was standing up for what I believed in unlike you so not having anyone treat me like a criminal.

Standing up for what you believe in by making a sexually suggestive comment to a female steward?

You are a cock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here