Not open for further replies.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah I'll be there Easy as ever :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is very silly now - Yorkie had every right to defend herself when clearly she did not send the message.

Kill NSC and now the phone-in

Beach Hut said:
This is very silly now - Yorkie had every right to defend herself when clearly she did not send the message.

Kill NSC and now the phone-in

Total and utter bollocks. The very simple fact is that it could EASILY have been a genuine text from someone known to all his/her mates as "Yorkie", that never even looks at this place or even knows of it's existance.

The fact that many people have jumped to conclusions, and in some cases even gone as far as accusing other people, is ridiculous. The world does NOT revolve around NSC.

Yes, it may have been a wind up, but so what? It was dismissed immediately by Harty as such anyway. It's not as if Yorkie's real name and address was used and she was outed as some sort of supervillain is it?

Get over yourselves.

Last edited:

stoke

Jan 14, 2005
This has been coming for months, there are many posters on here who are full of their own self importance.

Self proclaimed 'voices of the fans' are fair game for his kind of thing and someone with a sense of humor was going to take advantage of the situation.

However, there are many other posters who really deserve to be wound up like this, Yorkie appears to be a genuine honest poster and it would have been so much sweeter to have seen other more bombastic members of NSC ridiculed in this way.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I'm still waiting to see why I seem to have been accused of doing this by Biscuit.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
stoke said:
This has been coming for months, there are many posters on here who are full of their own self importance.

Self proclaimed 'voices of the fans' are fair game for his kind of thing and someone with a sense of humor was going to take advantage of the situation.

However, there are many other posters who really deserve to be wound up like this, Yorkie appears to be a genuine honest poster and it would have been so much sweeter to have seen other more bombastic members of NSC ridiculed in this way.

What no names? ???

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
I have a feeling he was referring to Kinkygerbil rather than you mate. Regardless, throwing accusations about is f***ing stupid. He should know better.

Wasn't him either, entertaining as he doubtless would have found it.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
I have a feeling he was referring to Kinkygerbil rather than you mate. Regardless, throwing accusations about is f***ing stupid. He should know better.

Ah I see. So 2 people CAN have the same name!!!

What's everyone f***ing well moaning about then?

It's about time certain people on here realised that they're not the official mouthpiece for everything BHA related.

They have the front to slag off Liz Costa and then they do the same thing and give their own "official" view on things.

There seems to be a lot of cases off self importance on here and personally I can't be bothered with it anymore.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
gerbil said:
There seems to be a lot of cases off self importance on here and personally I can't be bothered with it anymore.

flounce alert

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Beach Hut said:
Oh dear, now who is so self important

Not me my friend.

You're one of the worst ones with your love ins with Ernest.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
gerbil said:
Not me my friend.

You're one of the worst ones with your love ins with Ernest.

Iknow he's just so tedious.

Good news though he is back today :clap2: :clap2: :lolol: :lolol:

Although it's true that there is a number of EXTREMELY self-important posters on this board that really believe they speak for ALL Albion fans, I don't honestly think that Yorkie is one of them, rather it being more a case of other contributors putting her on a pedestal.

Unfortunately though, she is seen as an easy target (I've been guilty in the past of taking advantage) and it would seem someone was trying to stir the pot yesterday.

YES it's possible that it was a completely unrelated 'Yorkie', but I don't think so.

Either way I couldn't give a flying one, which kind of begs the question why I'm bothering to write this.

Another beer, plesae. :drink:

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Cant we all just get on with each other, after all we are here for one reason, following the Albion

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
LANGDON SEAGULL said:
Cant we all just get on with each other, after all we are here for one reason, following the Albion

Come on! group hug everybody. :blush:

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
dougdeep said:
Come on! group hug everybody. :blush:

"Group" ? Is there one then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here