Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how big are MASSIVE Wednesday?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Pulis has just got 4 points out of 6 and is only 3 points from getting out of the bottom 3.

I'm not a fan of Pulis and thought the appointment was odd in the first place. Indeed, Garry Monk did well to get 12 points from 11 matches before he was sacked. That said, binning Pulis off now after the last 2 results is basket case behaviour.

Incredibly, Monk also got 4 points from his last two games in charge prior to getting the sack.

Last edited:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Pulis has just got 4 points out of 6 and is only 3 points from getting out of the bottom 3.

I'm not a fan of Pulis and thought the appointment was odd in the first place. Indeed, Garry Monk did well to get 12 points from 11 matches before he was sacked. That said, binning Pulis off now after the last 2 results is basket case behaviour.

Incredibly, Monk also got 4 points from his last two games in charge prior to getting the sack.

Their chairman's just said that there was something else going on as well as "unsatisfactory results".

Don't mind them being catastrophically run if it keeps Rov up.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
In these miserable times, Wednesday always perform a terrific national service of making us all laugh

They are kind of the Charlie Chaplin film being played to the Tommy's in the trenches

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They’re going to be Massive in League One.

The tossers have just about had it.

They rattle on about a special moment in beating heavily depleted opponents in a play off leg :lolol:, where they went on to be ...... in the very same division come August :wanker:’s.

B957D733-0F9E-435C-96E2-3B13D2E4B85A.png

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
They’re going to be Massive in League One.

The tossers have just about had it.

They rattle on about a special moment in beating heavily depleted opponents in a play off leg :lolol:, where they went on to be ...... in the very same division come August :wanker:’s.

View attachment 136131

Just noticed the table and on checking the fixtures the potential Karma Gods will be working this Saturday??

Wednesday are 4 points from safety with 2 to play.

And this Saturday if they lose they are down.

Roll up to Hillsborough, Mr Hughton, Mr Bong, Mr Murray and Monsieur Knockaert....... Please let knocky bag the winner in Injury time!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Just noticed the table and on checking the fixtures the potential Karma Gods will be working this Saturday??

Roll up to Hillsborough, Mr Hughton, Mr Bong, Mr Murray and Monsieur Knockaert....... Please let knocky bag the winner in Injury time!

It’s a win-win for me.

In the unlikely event that Massive survive, Derby get relegated.

Thank you so much football gods.

GREASED WEASEL

Dec 10, 2017

Also they play Derby on the last day,so there is some hope for them

Although Rotherham have 2 games in hand

I think I'd quite enjoy a little last game excitement

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Also they play Derby on the last day,so there is some hope for them

Although Rotherham have 2 games in hand

I think I'd quite enjoy a little last game excitement

My dream scenario is for Rotherham to win a few games and Derby to lose their last two.

Then League One next season will be blessed with several giants of European football, especially if Sunderland and Pompey fail to go up.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've just noticed that Chris Hughton's Nottingham and Hove Albion can relegate Massive if they beat them on Saturday lunchtime - how good would it be if Knocky bagged the killer goal?!

If I'm being greedy, Derby lose vs Swansea and Massive while the Millers pick up the 4 points they need to survive on goal difference.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Next season League One could possibly have, Massive, Wayne Rooneys Derby, Sunderland,#tw@s, Wigan Wimbledon, Charlton and Blackpool, all who have been Premier League teams in the not too distant past. Or are traditionally big clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here