Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Reading the Mail on Sunday today (we get it for our elderly neighbours), there's a piece by the repulsive Sarah Vine (aka Mrs Gove) on the equally repulsive Dom Cummings. The only bit of ant interest is where she references - in a sympathetic fashion - Cummings' scruffiness and contrasts him with 'suited snake-oil salesmen' Mr Gove always wears nice suits.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
Johnson: Devolution has been 'a disaster'

Downing Street: the P.M. has 'always supported' devolution

I don't really care what Johnson thinks about devolution. But I do care when we seem to be entering a Trumpian (or Orwellian?) world of blatant, shameless lies.

Johnson: 'black is white'

Downing Street: the PM has always maintained that black is black.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

I don't really care what Johnson thinks about devolution. But I do care when we seem to be entering a Trumpian (or Orwellian?) world of blatant, shameless lies.

this is what happens when you have gargantuan ***** as pm's you've got one , America just got rid one and has another in his place , within a few months he will be gone and Kamala will take over , we have one in Australia , his is a thick as pig shit and lies through his teeth on a regular basis.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

He's playing in Sturgeon's hands, Johnson is in still in UK self destruct mode

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
this is what happens when you have gargantuan ***** as pm's you've got one , America just got rid one and has another in his place , within a few months he will be gone and Kamala will take over , we have one in Australia , his is a thick as pig shit and lies through his teeth on a regular basis.

Kevin Rudd always seemed good, maybe just too good. Australia needs to get on with China and try and keep them in check.

Does seem like CV has rescued Morrison a bit after his handling of the bush fires..

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Wouldn't have happened on Dom's watch ???

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Randy McNob;9a595695 said:
Gotta throw a bit of red meat to his core support now and then, denying money to help foreign countries is just the ticket

Interesting the most generous 1st world country is Norway, least is Israel. We're currently near the top, almost world beating

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1328970665182048258[/TWEET]

Let's be brutally honest here, if this activity was happening in an African country it'd be being decried around the world as cronyism and sanctions would be put in place.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
[TWEET]1328970665182048258[/TWEET]

Let's be brutally honest here, if this activity was happening in an African country it'd be being decried around the world as cronyism and sanctions would be put in place.

Now cronyism is really something we're good at. Even the Daily Fail got on their high horse today about the links between Tory ministers, MPs and advisers (yes, good old Dom again) have their grubby fingerprints over the award of lucrative contracts for PPE.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Now cronyism is really something we're good at. Even the Daily Fail got on their high horse today about the links between Tory ministers, MPs and advisers (yes, good old Dom again) have their grubby fingerprints over the award of lucrative contracts for PPE.

Some people are fooled into thinking everything will change now Cummings has left, this is still the same corrupt Vote Leave government little has changed. They think they are invincible, but rest assured there are good people out there that will try their best justice is done

Jan 30, 2008
Some people are fooled into thinking everything will change now Cummings has left, this is still the same corrupt Vote Leave government little has changed. They think they are invincible, but rest assured there are good people out there that will try their best justice is done
80 seat majority to get the job done its a straight forward as that ,why would you want to let people down ? Who are these good people you speak of by the way ?
Regards
DF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Interesting how they can't find any money to feed starving British kids but can suddenly find £16bn to spend on bombing some foreign ones, isn't it?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Interesting how they can't find any money to feed starving British kids but can suddenly find £16bn to spend on bombing some foreign ones, isn't it?

is this to protect our fish from the French armada?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Slightly different point but related as it really tells much about the susceptibly of the really stupid to lies told by the likes of Trump. Apparently there are people in the USA who are (literally) dying of Covid19 who refuse to believe that it exists

Yes, I read about the nurse who listens to patients dying, saying they don't believe it is real.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/11/16/south-dakota-nurse-coronavirus-deniers/

It is a cult. I don't think people are stupid but completely deluded into thinking they are right. Both sides of the Atlantic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here