Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Inevitable. They’ll do the same with Brexit. Or as close as they can get to cancelling it without actually admitting they’ve cancelled it.
Cancel brexit and **** off. At least they’ll have slightly redeemed themselves despite already causing irreparable harm to our country .

How's your happy little world today? :wave:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
So the tories caved in on free school meals

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/education-54841316?__twitter_impression=true

So do those that originally supported the initial decision to let children go hungry still think they should starve or do they now agree with us?

Amazing really that they chose to sacrifice so much political capital at the altar of "let some kids starve" then crawled back from it after it had done all the damage to them politically. I can only assume they've been spooked into it by a consistent run of opinion polls showing Labour leads.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Amazing really that they chose to sacrifice so much political capital at the altar of "let some kids starve" then crawled back from it after it had done all the damage to them politically. I can only assume they've been spooked into it by a consistent run of opinion polls showing Labour leads.

With everyone looking across the pond at the US election result, today would be a good day to bury BAD news.

The dumb f***ers can't even get that right :lolol::lolol::lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Having a chat with an old mate last night and he told me that Dom is concerned that the numbers visiting the Government's 'Prepare for end of transition' website were dropping considerably.

Coincidentally, at the same time as they had made the changes wanted by Dom to remove all references to Brexit from the website. Apparently that was done and dusted 11 months ago :facepalm:

You really couldn't make it up. It is beyond satire :lolol:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Johnson's Biden win tweet contains hidden Trump congratulations

Overwritten image suggests No 10 was uncertain about US presidential election victor until late in the process. Downing Street’s congratulatory message to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on winning the US presidential election contains a hidden message congratulating Donald Trump for winning a second term in office.

Above and behind the words “Joe Biden on his election”, the shadow of the words “Trump on” become faintly visible. Where the main message reads “the US is our most important ally and I look forward to working closely together”, the words “second term” appear. And below the words “shared priorities” is the phrase “on the future of this”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/nov/10/johnsons-biden-win-tweet-contains-hidden-trump-congratulations

A Government so incompetent they are Incapable of creating a simple jpeg :facepalm:

Even the moron [MENTION=14132]Two Professors[/MENTION] was capable of that :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I guessed we are all so numbed by this amateur night government that no fukker can be arsed to start a 'November' edition.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
A Government so incompetent they are Incapable of creating a simple jpeg :facepalm:

reckon someone has done No10 up like a kipper there. why would anyone normally edit a jpeg to remove one message (badly), then write over a new one? they'd start a new file, less effort, zero skill required. amusing though.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
reckon someone has done No10 up like a kipper there. why would anyone normally edit a jpeg to remove one message (badly), then write over a new one? they'd start a new file, less effort, zero skill required. amusing though.

If it was they'll be sacked and quite rightly. It won't be hard to find out who put it together.

However, if I were a betting man, I would put money on one of Dom's whizz kids, who very much in the image of Dom himself, aren't half as smart as they think they are :wink:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
If it was they'll be sacked and quite rightly. It won't be hard to find out who put it together.

However, if I were a betting man, I would put money on one of Dom's whizz kids, who very much in the image of Dom himself, aren't half as smart as they think they are :wink:

To be honest, I don't think there's anyone who has ever walked on this planet who is as smart as Dom thinks he is.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

maybe it was Dom and his eyesight is still ****ed

He can run a country but unable to find an effective pair of specs

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Looks like he's doubling down on Dom

Brexit news – live: Boris Johnson ‘to appoint Cummings’ friend’ as PM faces lockdown-extension revolt

Boris Johnson is reportedly planning to appoint an ally of Dominic Cummings and former Vote Leave staffer as his chief of staff, cementing the role of the Brexit campaigning group at the top of government.

Lee Cain would be promoted to the role from director of communications – having previously served alongside Mr Cummings in the ultimately successful campaign to see Britain leave the EU.The move is reported to be part of a plan to limit the number of people with direct access to the prime minister, according to a report in The Times.

Meanwhile

Brexit: UK firms face £80bn trade hit due to government failure to roll over EU deals

Director of Covid vaccine tsar’s PR firm linked to Dominic Cummings’ father-in-law

Robert Jenrick: Officials refuse to release justification for £25m handout to Cabinet minister’s seat

Refusal to publish Priti Patel bullying report is undermining public trust, watchdog warns Boris Johnson

Boris Johnson admits trade deal with US under Biden will not be a ‘pushover’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-news-live-boris-johnson-uk-pmqs-updates-b1720903.html

Getting a bit desperate as it all stacks up.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Johnson's choice of environmental champion supported fracking. Really, this government is beyond belief.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...racking-good-for-uk/ar-BB1aTM0m?ocid=msedgdhp

Looking at her voting record

opposes ban on fox hunting
supports fracking
opposes assisted dying
supports cutting welfare and disability benefits
opposes higher taxes on banks
supports more restrictive regulation of trade union activity
opposes higher taxes on alcoholic drinks
supported Operation Shader on back in 2015

and another ERG'er

Really see very little she has on the environment, its just a another yes person.

Weak government, weak appointments

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here