Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
next what .??...next person that you cajole along enough until they get banned as well...?? it's all very well calling people racists but its dull as **** , there are very few real racists out there and most of them are not white , and that , my chirppy little fellow, is a nailed on fact.....:cool:

Cajole? Oh come along dear. People can respond how they choose. He was being racist and he got called on it. By many people on here. He responded by making sick accusations. A bridge too far, as the mod’s decision illustrates.
Nope, I will not be shamed on this occasion. He fouled up and he alone.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Cajole? Oh come along dear. People can respond how they choose. He was being racist and he got called on it. By many people on here. He responded by making sick accusations. A bridge too far, as the mod’s decision illustrates.
Nope, I will not be shamed on this occasion. He fouled up and he alone.

of course....the navy can leave it's mark on a chap....what...??:rolleyes:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
of course....the navy can leave it's mark on a chap....what...??:rolleyes:

Whatever anyone’s opinion, the fact is he got banned. As far as I’m concerned that’s an end to the matter. And I imagine it’s a boring and tawdry subject for most, including me. We press on, steady as we go.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
next what .??...next person that you cajole along enough until they get banned as well...?? it's all very well calling people racists but its dull as **** , there are very few real racists out there and most of them are not white , and that , my chirppy little fellow, is a nailed on fact.....:cool:

As far as I'm concerned, if you constantly go out of you way to fight anti racism, there's one conclusion

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Don't worry about him, he has more than one profile, which is easily identified.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I'm sure he'll be more at home in a right wing forum with other like minded radicals, or maybe he'll see the light ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Whatever anyone’s opinion, the fact is he got banned. As far as I’m concerned that’s an end to the matter. And I imagine it’s a boring and tawdry subject for most, including me. We press on, steady as we go.
Just looked in Moderating Decisions and still no mention of the reason/ length of the ban. Is it permanent or just a slap on the wrist under the totting up procedure? I certainly think he should be named and shamed.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Just looked in Moderating Decisions and still no mention of the reason/ length of the ban. Is it permanent or just a slap on the wrist under the totting up procedure? I certainly think he should be named and shamed.

I really don’t know mate, only read it on here from another poster. Not sure how anyone knows if he even is banned.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I really don’t know mate, only read it on here from another poster. Not sure how anyone knows if he even is banned.

Screenshot_20201015_213308.jpg

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Put it this way, from what I’ve heard, would not let you babysit.
For the record, I don’t like werhers originals.

Nighty night Charlie.
Check,change,go [emoji1303][emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How did your dinner party go? Did you pass round the under eights with the coffees? Got your number.

Check,change,go [emoji1303][emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well. I haven't been down tut Pit for a while and when I do I find Baker Lite's been banned? And for being an even bigger scum bag than he normally is. Hardly surprising. No doubt he's reading this as well the sad ****.

:lol::lol: Here we go again with some Sydney 'facts'. Straight off of the dark web. Or from when he met someone on a Club 18-30 holiday in Crete. What exactly is your problem with calling Baker Lite a racist when he so clearly is? You think what he said to The Clamp was ok? Comparable to when Baker Lite gets called out for the stuff he posts?
You were sailing pretty close to the same kind of thing with your insults towards me once. I gave you the benefit of the doubt then, but BL overstepped the mark (again).

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Well. I haven't been down tut Pit for a while and when I do I find Baker Lite's been banned? And for being an even bigger scum bag than he normally is. Hardly surprising. No doubt he's reading this as well the sad ****.

:lol::lol: Here we go again with some Sydney 'facts'. Straight off of the dark web. Or from when he met someone on a Club 18-30 holiday in Crete. What exactly is your problem with calling Baker Lite a racist when he so clearly is? You think what he said to The Clamp was ok? Comparable to when Baker Lite gets called out for the stuff he posts?
You were sailing pretty close to the same kind of thing with your insults towards me once. I gave you the benefit of the doubt then, but BL overstepped the mark (again).

who the **** are you to give me the benefit of the doubt .??...self appointeed NSC fact checker with the softest bottom in sussex , my point is it's easy to wind people up on a keyboard until you get a real bite out of them ( see the foot of all your posts) the lad has called out called out BLM as anti Semitic ...is that racist really...??
he might be a racist **** ....he might not , i don't care ......... i don't know , obviously insinuating someone is a fraggle is bang out of order....you're the font of all knowledge so educate us with your Wikipedia links and factcheck borefest ......Clampy and i have a long and enlightening relationship on this board ....unlike you , you give nothing but lip.....perhaps you should just do one.

i'll leave it at that ...i won't bore you with tales of North Africa in the 80's , Southern Africa in the 90's , Indonesia and Asia in the noughties.......because i would be "there you go again".......zzzzzzz , pillock.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
who the **** are you to give me the benefit of the doubt .??...self appointeed NSC fact checker with the softest bottom in sussex , my point is it's easy to wind people up on a keyboard until you get a real bite out of them ( see the foot of all your posts) the lad has called out called out BLM as anti Semitic ...is that racist really...??
he might be a racist **** ....he might not , i don't care ......... i don't know , obviously insinuating someone is a fraggle is bang out of order....you're the font of all knowledge so educate us with your Wikipedia links and factcheck borefest ......Clampy and i have a long and enlightening relationship on this board ....unlike you , you give nothing but lip.....perhaps you should just do one.

You have a very casual relationship with facts as we all know! Thing is, you've bought in to a fair bit of Baker Lite's bullshit, and when you have it pointed out to you you go nuclear at anyone who disagrees with you. And when I say disagree, I mean point out the facts.

i'll leave it at that ...i won't bore you with tales of North Africa in the 80's , Southern Africa in the 90's , Indonesia and Asia in the noughties.......because i would be "there you go again".......zzzzzzz , pillock.

I won't bore you with tales...... and then does :lolol::lolol::lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You have a very casual relationship with facts as we all know! Thing is, you've bought in to a fair bit of Baker Lite's bullshit, and when you have it pointed out to you you go nuclear at anyone who disagrees with you. And when I say disagree, I mean point out the facts.

I won't bore you with tales...... and then does :lolol::lolol::lolol:

look sausage i can't be held responsible for what you have or have not seen on the net , i have done nothing of the sort in regard to baker lite , i have engaged him in conversation , thats all .....i saw on whats app videos from minneapolis that were sent to me by an old basketball mate who lives there , he told me it was patriots vs antifa and that the antifa mob had basically attacked patriots who were gathered in the street ...... i suppose you know better than someone who lives there , as you appear to know better than most about well pretty much everything , i bet you really are the life and soul of the party......bore off eh....no mark.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
as you appear to know better than most about well pretty much everything

Do you ever read your own posts back? You could be describing yourself here.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

he is a real racist

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here