Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
And that was everyone that voted for Brexit's main reason? That was what 100% of Leave voters had as their primary reason?

Go on, post a link with some stats. And not a YT vid from your Britain First buddies.

to be fair it's not his fault. The Tories want a deregulated Britain to keep the countries wealth with them and their City, millionaire associates. They needed to pursuade the gullible portion of the electorate to vote to stay poorer (after 10 years of austerity), got on the blower to Uncle Rupert who worked his magic in the tabloids (immigrants, EU are the enemy etc), hey presto here we are.

There are none so blind as those who will not see....

Jan 30, 2008
you must be quite angry with them at the moment? Your vote was stolen when you think about it
Angry , stolen , ? No no more frustrated and one of the reason I contacted my MP, what I will say is they're skating on thin ice with their voters over this current embarrassment
Let's see what happens when new legislation comes into place, I'm sure I'm not the only one to raise concerns with their MP and I can picture the complaints flooding in the longer it continues .
Priti Patel has a lot on her plate
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Angry , stolen , ? No no more frustrated and one of the reason I contacted my MP, what I will say is they're skating on thin ice with their voters over this current embarrassment
Let's see what happens when new legislation comes into place, I'm sure I'm not the only one to raise concerns with their MP and I can picture the complaints flooding in the longer it continues .
Regards
DF

Frustrated ? But this is what you voted for (twice) you complete moron :facepalm:

I know it was a long time ago, but do you not remember being told at the time, that you didn't know what you were voting for :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Last edited:

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Regards
DF

You should also be angry with the government and supporters of a no deal Brexit

We need to agree our future relationship with the EU which would inlcude arrangements on settled status of migrants, expats and asylum seekers. Thats a clear message to all those who said 'we hold all the cards' - we don't

Jan 30, 2008
Frustrated ? But this is what you voted for (twice) you complete moron :facepalm:

I know it was a long time ago, but do you not remember being told at the time, that you didn't know what you were voting for :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Ah hissing syd slithers in , what I voted for happened Eight months ago :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
You should also be angry with the government and supporters of a no deal Brexit

We need to agree our future relationship with the EU which would inlcude arrangements on settled status of migrants, expats and asylum seekers. Thats a clear message to all those who said 'we hold all the cards' - we don't

We do not want rubbish being left on our door step thanks, that's why the government had a 80 seat majority,your views were destroyed at the General election , carry on living in your bubble though
Regards
DF

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
No matter how many times you say 'illegal', it still doesn't make it so, our little tame racist Nazi wannabe. :lolol:

Me neither , makes you wonder why they didn't come through the official channels :rolleyes:so you keep on supporting illegal migrants getting fed three times a day in a nice hotel while British citizens go to food banks and live on the streets, you're a joker
Regards
DF

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
We do not want rubbish being left on our door step thanks, that's why the government had a 80 seat majority,your views were destroyed at the General election , carry on living in your bubble though
Regards
DF

I thought your views were destroyed when Tommy Robinson went to prison. Seems not.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Regards
DF

Contacting your MP you say?

Mates of yours Das Reich?
bf.jpg

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Me neither , makes you wonder why they didn't come through the official channels :rolleyes:so you keep on supporting illegal migrants getting fed three times a day in a nice hotel while British citizens go to food banks and live on the streets, you're a joker
Regards
DF

glad to see you take issue with the huge increase in use of foodbanks. They lied to you about leaving the EU, the increase in poverty, increase in homelessness, Seems at every turn the party you voted for has let you down. Most people would switch parties at this point

Jan 30, 2008
glad to see you take issue with the huge increase in use of foodbanks. They lied to you about leaving the EU, the increase in poverty, increase in homelessness, Seems at every turn the party you voted for has let you down. Most people would switch parties at this point
Are you Caroline lucas:lolol:
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here