Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
Indeed, his application was successful, he did however enter the United Kingdom illegally, he crossed the channel on an unregistered vessel/lilo/pedalo, unless he filled out his application for asylum online on the way over his first step UK soil was illegal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Utter tool.

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
That’s a bit harsh, I know he entered the UK illegally but by all accounts he’s now valued member of the NHS.

By your insane reasoning, anyone coming from any country, to another country, and touching the soil of that country is committing an illegal act (irrespective of their reasons for doing so and their claim for asylum) and should be shoved back in to the water from whence they came, without being granted temporary asylum while their claim was assessed and possibly validated?

You, sir, really are an utter tool.

I know it's hard for you, but do try to read this.

https://fullfact.org/immigration/can-refugees-enter-uk-illegally/

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
By your insane reasoning, anyone coming from any country, to another country, and touching the soil of that country is committing an illegal act (irrespective of their reasons for doing so and their claim for asylum) and should be shoved back in to the water from whence they came, without being granted temporary asylum while their claim was assessed and possibly validated?

I’m not sure I like your attitude madam, if someone enters the UK without the correct paperwork or documentation then, in my opinion that is illegal, what is the point of passports or borders if people can just rock up? What is the point of individuals going through the correct avenues to enter the UK? I’m certainly not suggesting “ shoving “ anyone back into the water but illegal immigration should not be tolerated as it just encourages more to make the treacherous journey. I wasn’t aware France,Germany and Italy were so ravaged by war....
Why are so bloomin angry all the time? Chill out a bit eh?

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Crossing the channel without authorisation is not legal, the opposite of legal is?...
Not just my opinion, it’s on that link you posted.
You need to calm down dolls eyes, you’re gonna bust a nut.

technically you are sort of correct, however, in this instance not, since the persons in question would considered refugees

Jan 30, 2008
It's just too painful for you, isn't it? There's nothing like watching a racist Nazi wannabe, squirming on a Sunday afternoon - or any afternoon, tbh. :lol:

Squirming :lolol: we've got some of our own in this country relying on food banks yet YOU are happy to defend some parasites put up in a Hotel on full board , you're a disgrace
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
You don't have to debate of course, but your preference for deflecting is noticeable.

Just for the record, I gave some examples of refugees/asylum seekers/resistance fighters and asked if you would refuse to listen or learn from them just because they had, at some point in time, broken a law. You ignore this and simply repeat your mantra that Mr Hassan had broken a law - in spite of the fact that he quite probably hadn't.

Regarding your rather self-defeating point about people wanting to leave the European mainland it's worth mentioning that vastly more people apply for asylum in France and Germany than in Britain.
You carry on trying to paper over the cracks MOST, people dont want illegal migrants entering this country
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008

I know it's hard for you, but do try to read this.

https://fullfact.org/immigration/can-refugees-enter-uk-illegally/
British citizen questions other British citizens while supporting illegal entry into the UK hang your head in shame, thankfully you're in the minority
Regards
DF

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The fact that the Government was giving a clear mandate to get back control of our borders :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

And that was everyone that voted for Brexit's main reason? That was what 100% of Leave voters had as their primary reason?

Go on, post a link with some stats. And not a YT vid from your Britain First buddies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here