Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Jan 30, 2008
I don't advocate people trafficking. I advocate the Government doing more to let more refugees in safely, rather than grandstanding.

Oh please , the Government are tightening the noose as we speak, give your head a wobble man this can't and will not go on for ever , enter the country illegally and there's a good chance you're going back to where you came from
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
Exactly, it's too much listening to the Farage's of this world who inflame hatred towards migrants that we turn our backs on them and they are forced into desperate acts. A nation with all their empathy sucked out of them by the right wing propaganda machine

More along the lines of common sense ,most reasonable people don't want to see illegal migrants entering the country and living in Hotels and getting an Anfield stadium tour, I mean what's that all about FFS !
Regards
DF

Jan 30, 2008
The death of this poor lad is laid solely at the feet of the vermin that encourage people trafficking, illegal immigration, human slavery and intimidation.
Hang your head in shame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do gooders = do badders ,they're to blind to see it
Regards
DF

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
A 16 year old boy has tragically lost his life today in the Chanel, if any body advocates people trafficking, charging people thousands for false hope, illegal entry into the United Kingdom, modern day slavery and intimidation hang your heads in shame.... every one of you is a despicable piece of filth.

you really are beyond the pale

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The death of this poor lad is laid solely at the feet of the vermin that encourage people trafficking, illegal immigration, human slavery and intimidation.
Hang your head in shame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There are quite a few charities supporting the refugees in the Jungle and trying to turn the tide against people smuggling. I could put you in touch if you want?

It might need a day or two in Calais but I’m sure your union could get you compassionate leave.

Good to have you on board comrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here