Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Your 5-6 years late on this debate, but carry on keep calling labelling people. This is one of the reasons why people voted the way they did.

Again in English.

Have you found out where your 'mate' worked yet? You just ignore questions when you can't answer them so why should anyone believe a word you post?

Btw another 36 went in June.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
disgusting, latest from the daily mail readership

Efx7ttdXsAITa9G.jpeg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I don't advocate people trafficking. I advocate the Government doing more to let more refugees in safely, rather than grandstanding.

so what does that look like? should we invite refugees to get on ferries and join us, or something else?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Fiver says a few weeks ago many of them were happily parroting "All Lives Matter"

Maybe guilt has forced some here to be so sad about a single death, but, lets face it...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Your 5-6 years late on this debate, but carry on keep calling labelling people. This is one of the reasons why people voted the way they did.

You literally don't understand anything, do you?

Do you have any idea of the irony involved in telling off someone for labelling people when the post was in response to that poster being labelled? :facepalm:

Will you answer this or run away crying again?

D

Deleted member 22389

You literally don't understand anything, do you?

Do you have any idea of the irony involved in telling off someone for labelling people when the post was in response to that poster being labelled? :facepalm:

Will you answer this or run away crying again?

Are you a moderator?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
That just isn't going to happen with the bi lateral agreement that has been signed between the UK and France unless you want to make a cash donation yourself ???
Regards
DF

Please send me a link to this or post a copy of your letter from your MP. I'm interested to see more about this

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
A 16 year old boy has tragically lost his life today in the Chanel, if any body advocates people trafficking, charging people thousands for false hope, illegal entry into the United Kingdom, modern day slavery and intimidation hang your heads in shame.... every one of you is a despicable piece of filth.

Faux sadness/outrage doesn't become you, you pathetic specimen.

Big Beach Seagull

Salt of the earth
May 16, 2020
That just isn't going to happen with the bi lateral agreement that has been signed between the UK and France unless you want to make a cash donation yourself ???
Regards
DF

I once had a bi lateral agreement with Richard Littlejohn and Julia Hartley-Brewer but sadly it only extended to photos and my phone ran out of battery before my mum could put 50p in the meter. It lasted just long enough for me to understand how Richard got his surname :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here