Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Still, at least Paterson has learned his lesson, eh?

[tweet]1456025128416993288[/tweet]

Oh.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I hate to be the one to break it to you that an elderly racist, anti-Semite, homophobic, scrounging, nazi supporting moron who lives in Newhaven on benefits may actually be your hero Johnson's perfect target audience.

I'm sure that you are exactly the type he has as his number one priority when it comes to backhanders :facepalm:

isn't he a cash-in-hand, airport run, shonky taxi driver, whilst signing on? these fellah's unskilled jobs aren't under threat from legal immigrants with a sat-nav, and this is why they are not widely known for their paranoid racism :rolleyes:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
isn't he a cash-in-hand, airport run, shonky taxi driver, whilst signing on? these fellah's unskilled jobs aren't under threat from legal immigrants with a sat-nav, and this is why they are not widely known for their paranoid racism :rolleyes:

just bobbed in to see how you melts are getting' on ...what an embarrassment you are ...:lolol::lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
DB3AB88D-23A5-4471-AE50-DA9005528C22.jpeg

https://www.theguardian.com/environ...-a-clown-boris-johnson-makes-impression-cop26

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Screenshot 2021-11-06 at 08.04.04.png

Well, well, well.......

Seems like the terminally Tory Daily Mail supports 'clueless' gimps now......

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Stop totalitarianism in UK

[tweet]1456924324741488641[/tweet]

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
As you know, I do like your posts but you have less self-awareness than Alan Partridge :)

jesus....what am i doing posting at 3 o'clock in the morning...:mad: i agree Bojo is an absolute flake and our idiot just sent himself home early from the climate summit in Glasgow because everyone was ignoring him and Macron was "denigrating all Australians"........well he wasn't was he , he was just calling Morrison out for being a bare faced liar , and he is .....!! its amazing how many older Aussies have supported him for "sticking it up the French"........they have been put in their place when voicing such sentiments within slapping distance of me...Johnson and our idiot are peas in a pod , mumbo jumbo spin men who have been sacked from numerous positions over the years but somehow have managed to find them selves leading 2 of the most inept , corrupt , self serving governments of the "western" world......as for self awareness , i just find the constant barrage of bitchy back and forth rather embarrassing.....cheers la...!

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
jesus....what am i doing posting at 3 o'clock in the morning...:mad: i agree Bojo is an absolute flake and our idiot just sent himself home early from the climate summit in Glasgow because everyone was ignoring him and Macron was "denigrating all Australians"........well he wasn't was he , he was just calling Morrison out for being a bare faced liar , and he is .....!! its amazing how many older Aussies have supported him for "sticking it up the French"........they have been put in their place when voicing such sentiments within slapping distance of me...Johnson and our idiot are peas in a pod , mumbo jumbo spin men who have been sacked from numerous positions over the years but somehow have managed to find them selves leading 2 of the most inept , corrupt , self serving governments of the "western" world......as for self awareness , i just find the constant barrage of bitchy back and forth rather embarrassing.....cheers la...!

I agree with many of your sentiments about Johnson, although I wouldn't use the same tabloid style language; but given that you feel that way about these extremely powerful leaders and their 'corrupt, self serving governments', is a poster's 'embarrassment' really an important consideration compared with the disintegration of a whole country's political integrity.... and the impulse to highlight its decline?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I agree with many of your sentiments about Johnson, although I wouldn't use the same tabloid style language; but given that you feel that way about these extremely powerful leaders and their 'corrupt, self serving governments' is a poster's 'embarrassment' really an important consideration compared with the disintegration of a country's political integrity?

i was referring to the bitchy back and forth between a few contributors on this thread which i find a tad embarrassing , i am downright flabbergasted that the mainstream find high level governmental corruption and ineptitude acceptable.......and it's not just about the UK , unfortunately we are also loosing billions in public funds that are being siphoned off by corrupt officials , they are being caught out on a regular basis but dear old Rupert decides not to cover such issues in his numerous publications.

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
So, you bought yourself a Tory MP, but you've still got a few bob in your back pocket. You've now got the taste for power and want a bit more. After all, all that overtime you earned this year is still burning a hole in your wallet. So go on - spoil yourself. A mere £3 million donation to the Tory party will buy you a seat in the House of Lords. (And don't forget you can claw a fair bit of this back by simply turning up and getting your attendance allowance: you don't actually have to DO anything! Great isn't it?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here