Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The suspension is being debated today. Owen Paterson is alleged to have received more cash in lobbying than his MP's salary.

[tweet]1455711214999416833[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Worth remembering a few weeks ago when a Tory MP was cleared through a loophole for sexually harassing someone MPs said "we cannot change the rules retrospectively because we don't like the result"...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Strangely, Sir Peter Bottomley, Father of The House, has said he is not voting for it. He must be one of last rebels left with a shred of a conscience....and I never thought I'd say that!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The suspension is being debated today. Owen Paterson is alleged to have received more cash in lobbying than his MP's salary.

[tweet]1455711214999416833[/tweet]

The Tories are fast becoming a pound shop version of the US Republicans

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1455899621939728387[/tweet]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Democracy is dead. Corruption is normalised.

[tweet]1455924023934738435[/tweet]
This. I don't think there is anything left to stop them now either.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
its like the Brexit referendum all over again LMFAO !
Regards
DF

Is that because elderly racist, anti-Semite, homophobic, scrounging, nazi supporting morons who live in Newhaven on benefits are the socio-economic group that will be winners and gain most from the outcome yet again :lolol:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
��woof woof !

Regards
DF

I hate to be the one to break it to you that an elderly racist, anti-Semite, homophobic, scrounging, nazi supporting moron who lives in Newhaven on benefits may actually be your hero Johnson's perfect target audience.

I'm sure that you are exactly the type he has as his number one priority when it comes to backhanders :facepalm:

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's teacher

May 11, 2015
Bloody Worthing!
I'm actually quite pleased that the totally corrupt Paterson 'got off' as it proves beyond any reasonable doubt that we have the most morally flawed and sleaze-ridden administration in living history. You keep thinking that they can't get any lower......and then they do. My Tory MP (Bottomley) voted the right way but he was one of very few who did.

PS if anyone is stumped on what to buy their nearest and nearest for Xmas, then Tory MPs are for sale. But you need deep pockets and not one shred of decency.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here