Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You’ll respond to me, you called me a racist fool, show me a post of mine which is racist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You have been calling me a liar for the best part of five years and not been able to back it up. So I think the whole defaming thing is a bit rich from your side. Move on, Chicken.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
You have been calling me a liar for the best part of five years and not been able to back it up. So I think the whole defaming thing is a bit rich from your side. Move on, Chicken.

Many people on NSC have called you a liar over the years!

It’s only you who have called me a racist and put that statement in a post on the internet, grow some big balls Clamp and show me the posts, if not I want you to apologise and for the record state you’ve misled people.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

I think he is suggesting that it's mere coincidence that he is so active on all the race baiting threads (including the ones he starts) :wink:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Many people on NSC have called you a liar over the years!

It’s only you who have called me a racist and put that statement in a post on the internet, grow some big balls Clamp and show me the posts, if not I want you to apologise and for the record state you’ve misled people.

I guess that’s the problem with “matelot banter”, eh. Things may get misinterpreted if you’ve not read the room correctly. Still, I can live with being called a liar by you, I just put it down to someone I don’t know, on the Internet, getting me wrong. I suggest you do the same, it makes for a calmer life.

TTFN
TC

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I guess that’s the problem with “matelot banter”, eh. Things may get misinterpreted if you’ve not read the room correctly. Still, I can live with being called a liar by you, I just put it down to someone I don’t know, on the Internet, getting me wrong. I suggest you do the same, it makes for a calmer life.

TTFN
TC

Well I’ve given you on record a chance to provide evidence to support your allegation and an opportunity to apologise and withdraw the statement.

We will see what happens next.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well I’ve given you on record a chance to provide evidence to support your allegation and an opportunity to apologise and withdraw the statement.

We will see what happens next.

I don’t think you of all people want to be getting into a tit for tat on allegations. If you’d like to apologise for continually alleging I’m a liar, you can have any apology your heart desires. If not, I suggest you move on.

Do let me know, I’ll be over here on the edge of my seat :)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I don’t think you of all people want to be getting into a tit for tat on allegations. If you’d like to apologise for continually alleging I’m a liar, you can have any apology your heart desires. If not, I suggest you move on.

Do let me know, I’ll be over here on the edge of my seat :)

I’ll apologise for calling you a liar, now I want you to apologise for calling me “A Racist” and state that you don’t have any evidence to support the allegation that you The Clamp made.

If you do have any evidence now would be a good time to share it!

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I’ll apologise for calling you a liar, now I want you to apologise for calling me “A Racist” and state that you don’t have any evidence to support the allegation that you The Clamp made.

If you do have any evidence now would be a good time to share it!

Thank you for your apology. Fairs fair, I apologise for calling you a racist. It was based on my opinion of you, nothing more. I think for our sakes and the sakes of other users, we should draw a line under it.
Have a good evening.
TC

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Thank you for your apology. Fairs fair, I apologise for calling you a racist. It was based on my opinion of you, nothing more. I think for our sakes and the sakes of other users, we should draw a line under it.
Have a good evening.
TC

Well I have an opinion of you built up over many years, here’s the evidence.
At least I can say with a degree of certainty that the only ban I ever received wasn’t for Racially Offensive Language.

Just to confirm that was you wasn’t it Clamp before you changed your name, how many other bans have you received over the years Mr holier than thou?

9dccd193629a2a1f0c9c2d81045271dc.png
7c12060f29ae5982b724ce929276e345.png

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Well I have an opinion of you built up over many years, here’s the evidence.
At least I can say with a degree of certainty that the only ban I ever received wasn’t for Racially Offensive Language.

Just to confirm that was you wasn’t it Clamp before you changed your name, how many other bans have you received over the years Mr holier than thou?

9dccd193629a2a1f0c9c2d81045271dc.png
7c12060f29ae5982b724ce929276e345.png

Again, thank you for your apology.
TC.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Did you apologise for this?

5807edff96a9fd1be937482f6e84bb93.jpg

Considering you told someone, just this afternoon on the brexit thread, and I quote; “I wish you would shoot yourself”, I would suggest that this tit for tat game is not for you. I would say it’s more luck than a reflection of your character that you haven’t been handed more bans.
I posted some daft stuff under my old user-name, 100% of it as humour but in poor taste all the same I apologised and I’ve moved on.
Now, we have both apologised to each other this afternoon. I suggest you honour your word and draw a line under it.
With your posting history, I’d quit while you’re ahead.
TTFN
TC

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I would say it’s more luck than a reflection of your character that you haven’t been handed more bans.
I posted some daft stuff under my old user-name, 100% of it as humour but in poor taste all the same I apologised and I’ve moved on.

Luck [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Was it all Bantz
805550366232d46793628d86ffc7e1f6.jpg

TTFNCR

Jan 30, 2008
Considering you told someone, just this afternoon on the brexit thread, and I quote; “I wish you would shoot yourself”, I would suggest that this tit for tat game is not for you. I would say it’s more luck than a reflection of your character that you haven’t been handed more bans.
Now, we have both apologised to each other this afternoon. I suggest you honour your word and draw a line under it.
With your posting history, I’d quit while you’re ahead.
TTFN
TC

Oh dear oh dear :dunce:
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here