Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No documentation , no passports makes a mockery of the whole shitty saga
Regards
DF

You might not like it, but it isn't illegal, all the time we are signed up to the United Nations edict 1951.

Try not to stress about it. 85% of refugees go to their neighbouring country. Britain is way way down the list.

https://www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Another delayed post edit [emoji2356]

I fully appreciate this have nothing to do with the thread but with the ever increasing number of your edits it feels like someone is over your shoulder saying “you forget to mention……”

Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have you ever considered editing your own posts with something extra which contributes to the debate?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I want to know what’s wrong with West Durrington[emoji2370]

Anyway you’ll have to wait, Thursday is football friends day I think so he won’t be back till later!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

West Durrington isn’t that bad to be fair, some of the locals have teeth like sugar puffs at half arm intervals,other than that,could think of worse gaffs..
I can only see our mutual stalkers posting when it’s quoted by others,I have on block you see,I do however quite like his other account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2008
You might not like it, but it isn't illegal, all the time we are signed up to the United Nations edict 1951.

Try not to stress about it. 85% of refugees go to their neighbouring country. Britain is way way down the list.

https://www.refugeecouncil.org.uk/

I dont have a problem with people legally entering the country but I absolutely detest economic migrants taking the piss with nothing to offer the country and happy to ponce off it, the sooner they're removed the better! .
I noticed the Government are tightening up on appeals and legal aid and about time to, the sooner these lawyers that step up with time wasting appeals realise there's nothing in it for them the sooner the time wasters can be deported
Regards
DF

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I dont have a problem with people legally entering the country but I absolutely detest economic migrants taking the piss with nothing to offer the country and happy to ponce off it, the sooner they're removed the better! .
I noticed the Government are tightening up on appeals and legal aid and about time to, the sooner these lawyers that step up with time wasting appeals realise there's nothing in it for them the sooner the time wasters can be deported
Regards
DF

Lawyers use the law. Until the law is changed then lawyers are entitled to use it. It is international law btw.

£35 a week isn't exactly poncing is it? Not like wallpaper at £50 a metre or a £2.6M press room which has already been abandoned.
Who exactly is doing the poncing?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The Good Law Project reveals the names of four more companies awarded contracts through the VIP lane:

https://goodlawproject.org/update/a...um=social media&utm_campaign=ppe hearing 2904

P14 Medical, run by a Tory councillor and donor, was awarded £276m in PPE contracts.

Meller Designs, run by David Meller a large Tory donor and trustee of the rightwing lobby group Policy Exchange, was given more than £160m in PPE contracts.

Luxe Lifestyle was awarded a £26m contract despite appearing to be insolvent and without any employees.

And Clandeboye Agencies whose registered trade on Companies House is “wholesale of sugar, chocolate and sugar confectionery” was awarded £108m in PPE contracts (see page 73 and following). We should say that the Government says Clandeboye was not in the VIP lane – but its own internal documents tell a different story.

Nothing to see here...

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
5381d46b746b54821f20e543a02788d0.jpg

Made me chuckle...
But then I’m very easily pleased.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Just imagine if Johnson really had got he's way, ie let it rip, let the bodies pile high etc

Given the way it's going he'd probably be 10 points higher in the polls. It seems the British are quite happy for Boris to keep killing us off with impunity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here