Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Their problem seems to be that admitting something they're doing is bad means you have to then start to question everything they've done (I don't think this is actually true but it's the corner they've painted themselves into so they won't see it this way).

Exactly. Defending the Tory sleaze is all about not admitting their desire for Brexit outshone all sense of justice, reason, and I believe, democracy.

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Hi Last Edited By [emoji112]

33ef9e79403a73a3f1eba86feab18027.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

There's certainly a few (missing link?) primates on here that can't cope when they don't get their own way, politically speaking so they get frustrated, as they don't have the intellectual ability to figure it out, and just angrily throw shit at everything .... word 👍

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I thought Cummings would say Boris stands up for Britain....???

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Find a post I’ve made on here supporting that cretinous individual.

Steady on without him they'd be no fog shrouded uplands, you have a lot to thank him for

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Tribal tories have no tory-favourable news to offer and are desperate to change the agenda onto speculating on the character of opposition supporters.

Be aware of that tactic.

Let's stick to the subject of the thread; here is a fine analysis of recent government misbehaviour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nks9IJQ-1A

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Let me see now. Michael Gove is a friend of Dominic Cummings. Michael Gove's wife is Sarah Vine. Sarah Vine works for the Daily Mail.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Let me see now. Michael Gove is a friend of Dominic Cummings. Michael Gove's wife is Sarah Vine. Sarah Vine works for the Daily Mail.
Oh yes! I wonder if the Daily Mail is looking towards a different Prime Minister?. Much as I detest Johnson, I really don't think he would or could have said that disgusting Mail headline.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh yes! I wonder if the Daily Mail is looking towards a different Prime Minister?. Much as I detest Johnson, I really don't think he would or could have said that disgusting Mail headline.

I think the Tories have decided that Johnson has passed his usefulness, and are looking to bin him.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Amazing, inside a few days NSC’s resident Government haters are are now suddenly believing what Cummings is saying and linking Mail headlines [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Cummings clams to have audio recordings, and I don't see the Mail having gone for this unless they were pretty certain of it (possibly through hearing said recordings).

Bit of a blow for those on here who've been saying their vote for Brexit and Johnson have been saving lives really, isn't it?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Elsewhere the links between No.10 and the ESL just aren't going away...

[TWEET]1386384935871827970[/TWEET]

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Amazing, inside a few days NSC’s resident Government haters are are now suddenly believing what Cummings is saying and linking Mail headlines [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I don't believe either of them, but they are made for each other. Oddballs are made for oddballs

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

Really? If you asked me which current politician would have that much contempt for hoi polloi and was stupid enough to have opened his mouth and said those comments, I'd have one answer. He has a lot of history....

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Really? If you asked me which current politician would have that much contempt for hoi polloi and was stupid enough to have opened his mouth and said those comments, I'd have one answer. He has a lot of history....

So you believe what’s written in the Mail do you?

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016

Not as amazing as their supporters bending over and taking their daily shafting happy to see good in absolutely anything that they do. Not a reach around in sight...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports