Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Which only leaves me to wonder, if the government of the day make no difference to your lives, why you are all over these threads like a rash? Is it your position that you know better than the rest of us?

Why are you getting involved tagging me in for goodness sake ? Play nicely and stop trying to start a row on a discussion that you weren’t even involved with?

First Watford then you, why is that?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Why are you getting involved tagging me in for goodness sake ? Play nicely and stop trying to start a row on a discussion that you weren’t even involved with?

First Watford then you, why is that?

It's a message board. You read people's posts and then you reply to them. What's your answer?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
:lolol::lolol: what a pack of ***** .....:lolol: crutchless panties all going in the wash tonight fellas , why don't you organise an April beer garden meet up , it's best for everyone on this board .....:wink:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Which only leaves me to wonder, if the government of the day make no difference to your lives, why you are all over these threads like a rash? Is it your position that you know better than the rest of us?

could it be just to negate the opposing views of your good self and all the other squealers...??

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
could it be just to negate the opposing views of your good self and all the other squealers...??

D

Deleted member 22389

OK great. Is there any part of the Tories you could point to where the country is better or your life has improved?

If you look at GDP we are all poorer since 2010 despite 10 years of austerity, what are the plusses?

It doesn't matter who the hell is in charge, the only person who can make a difference is yourself. Some people find that more difficult, like my brother who has learning difficulties, anxiety. He's still trying to make his life better, he's still turning up to work after 10 years as a cleaner in a fast food restaurant.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
You are bringing no value at all to a conversation I was having quite reasonably with another member, I’ll ask you l, are you here to play me or the ball?

A week ago you banned me for trolling, here you are trying to bait me!

Not at all, It's question that is relevant to the subject. You have posted that the government of the day has never made a difference to you and that you've made your own luck, on a thread called "just how awful is this government?" and are similarly all over the opposition one. I simply want to know why. It's not a hard question is it? On face value you would appear to have a lot to say about something you don't care about. That can't be right. No time like the present to set the record straight.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
It doesn't matter who the hell is in charge, the only person who can make a difference is yourself. Some people find that more difficult, like my brother who has learning difficulties, anxiety. He's still trying to make his life better, he's still turning up to work after 10 years as a cleaner in a fast food restaurant.

wasn't really the question that was initially posed, I simply asked a Tory voter why they voted Tory over any other party. It seemed difficult to find an answer which I expected. A bit like when you ask a Boris Johnson supporter to name 1 good thing they like about him and they also struggle....or people who are vehemently in favour of Brexit yet cannot think of 1 benefit. It's all about perception or controlling it, which is what the Tories do best. Their core support, for me, is based on smearing the opposition and voter apathy. They have created the environment where the general perception is they are the safest bet and to vote any other way is akin to joining a weird cult. How many people judge them on policy or record? Alot of people probably still believe they are the best at handling the economy but any simple research would show the opposite is true. Just look at the defecit.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
You are bringing no value at all to a conversation I was having quite reasonably with another member, I’ll ask you l, are you here to play me or the ball?

A week ago you banned me for trolling, here you are trying to bait me!

He’ll be targeting members of your family next [emoji2371]Evidently it’s called tolerance..

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Not at all, It's question that is relevant to the subject. You have posted that the government of the day has never made a difference to you and that you've made your own luck, on a thread called "just how awful is this government?" and are similarly all over the opposition one. I simply want to know why. It's not a hard question is it? On face value you would appear to have a lot to say about something you don't care about. That can't be right. No time like the present to set the record straight.

You are indeed right, this thread is about the apparent awful government of the time, and I reserve the right to respond politely if I don’t agree with what someone has said!

Another member posted a meme of a working class Tory getting kicked by the government, I suggested politely as one of those that I have never felt kicked by any government, he replied politely and we move on!

You then turn up and it all starts getting nasty.

I don’t recall posting “I make my own luck on the opposition thread and again I reserve the right to post on that thread as let’s be frank they are useless.

So in answer to your question yes I posted on this thread to politely challenge a meme!

For the avoidance of doubt can you give me some clear examples of derogatory posts I made pre 2010 about the previous government?

Why don’t you tell me what you really think ?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
wasn't really the question that was initially posed, I simply asked a Tory voter why they voted Tory over any other party. It seemed difficult to find an answer which I expected. A bit like when you ask a Boris Johnson supporter to name 1 good thing they like about him and they also struggle....or people who are vehemently in favour of Brexit yet cannot think of 1 benefit. It's all about perception or controlling it, which is what the Tories do best. Their core support, for me, is based on smearing the opposition and voter apathy. They have created the environment where the general perception is they are the safest bet and to vote any other way is akin to joining a weird cult. How many people judge them on policy or record? Alot of people probably still believe they are the best at handling the economy but any simple research would show the opposite is true. Just look at the defecit.

1. He said he would deliver Brexit and he did.
2. 20,000 new Police Officers by March 2023, 3005 upto March last year, lastest figures out soon.
3. Hospital Upgrades starting soon the government announced £1.8bn for NHS hospitals in England, with £1bn immediately made available for new equipment and the 20 upgrades.

4. His handling of vaccine procurement second to none and if the roll out turned out to be a cluster **** then that would of been his fault right not the NHS right?

The list go’s on, I have lived within my means and enjoyed life under both Tory and Labour governments, I wouldn’t be so blinkered to say any differently.

Oh and finally I like him because I think he stands up for Britain and will always put Britain first, never saw that in Blair, Brown or Cameron!

Jan 30, 2008
You are indeed right, this thread is about the apparent awful government of the time, and I reserve the right to respond politely if I don’t agree with what someone has said!

Another member posted a meme of a working class Tory getting kicked by the government, I suggested politely as one of those that I have never felt kicked by any government, he replied politely and we move on!

You then turn up and it all starts getting nasty.

I don’t recall posting “I make my own luck on the opposition thread and again I reserve the right to post on that thread as let’s be frank they are useless.

So in answer to your question yes I posted on this thread to politely challenge a meme!

For the avoidance of doubt can you give me some clear examples of derogatory posts I made pre 2010 about the previous government?

Why don’t you tell me what you really think ?

He will with PM telling you you've recieved a infraction all the best North stand chat
Regards
DF

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

Got it. So even though the government of the day has never effected you and Baker Lite has never voted Tory you were both on a thread about a Tory government looking for memes about Tories because you have nothing better to do.

Righty ho.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Got it. So even though the government of the day has never effected you and Baker Lite has never voted Tory you were both on a thread about a Tory government looking for memes about Tories because you have nothing better to do.

Righty ho.

So you’re still here sniffing for an argument, still bringing no value to the discussion I was involved in and you had the cheek to issue me with an infraction for the very same last week!

Righty ho indeed, and to think I was starting to re warm to you too.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So you’re still here sniffing for an argument, still bringing no value to the discussion I was involved in and you had the cheek to issue me with an infraction for the very same last week!

Righty ho indeed, and to think I was starting to re warm to you too.

He’ll have a pop at your family next.. stand on me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here