Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
So you think the likes of Antifa are welcome to tag on to Demos and cause disruption ?
Regards
DF

thats not what this is about , this is about wiping out democracy and the right to show distaste at the flow of the establishment , this is wrong , this has been wrong on a global scale , covid has been used as a veil to **** freedom all over the world , apart from a few notable exceptions .......have a look mate , it's a ****in joke. india ...theyve just given it that :upyours:
and rightly so .....**** off with yer vaccine ye controlling ********.

Jan 30, 2008
thats not what this is about , this is about wiping out democracy and the right to show distaste at the flow of the establishment , this is wrong , this has been wrong on a global scale , covid has been used as a veil to **** freedom all over the world , apart from a few notable exceptions .......have a look mate , it's a ****in joke. india ...theyve just given it that :upyours:
and rightly so .....**** off with yer vaccine ye controlling ********.

I know what you're saying ,I thought this was happening as a result of the BLM protests and vandalism
Regards
DF

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I know what you're saying ,I thought this was happening as a result of the BLM protests and vandalism
Regards
DF
all about control mate ......all about control , they have shat on us on a global scale , they will have no idea how to get out of it , they have rinsed the purse on the proviso of covid emergency bollox and now another 30% of the world is living on straws .............if you are switched on you will know exactly what im on about..........buy cheep, sell high ,siting covid problems ....:tosser: : shove it up yer arse: we been had mate , good and propper.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
all about control mate ......all about control , they have shat on us on a global scale , they will have no idea how to get out of it , they have rinsed the purse on the proviso of covid emergency bollox and now another 30% of the world is living on straws .............if you are switched on you will know exactly what im on about..........buy cheep, sell high ,siting covid problems ....:tosser: : shove it up yer arse: we been had mate , good and propper.

It's the result of the country buying into a populist ideology and a populist government, ushering in totalitarianism. It won't end well.

My prediction is the combination of Brexit + Covid will really bite over the next few years, it will lead to anarchy on the streets and Boris's government will be hounded out. I think bringing in laws on protesting is them gearing up for that. Just look over the pond how that ended up

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
It's the result of the country buying into a populist ideology and a populist government, ushering in totalitarianism. It won't end well.

My prediction is the combination of Brexit + Covid will really bite over the next few years, it will lead to anarchy on the streets and Boris's government will be hounded out. I think bringing in laws on protesting is them gearing up for that. Just look over the pond how that ended up

i think i probably agree , i think that probably the only people actually capable of GOVERNING the UK wouldn't go within a mile of the position because they can earn much more in the private sector ....next PM harry rednapp....@ 250/1 ....im all over im.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I don't go on protests. But I will be going on some if they start using their new laws to oppress our rights. Which is exactly what they will do. You're right, they are trying to ensure they can't be "got at" by the public when this starts collapsing. More fool them. History is not kind to leaders who oppress their people.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I don't go on protests. But I will be going on some if they start using their new laws to oppress our rights. Which is exactly what they will do. You're right, they are trying to ensure they can't be "got at" by the public when this starts collapsing. More fool them. History is not kind to leaders who oppress their people.

let them eat cake .........**** off and die ....*****.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Regards
DF

Even if that was the intention, have you ever heard of the law of unintended consequences?

Imagine, if you will, that you get fed up of hearing from Jeremy Corbyn. So the Government proposes a law banning everyone called Jeremy from expressing an opinion on the airwaves. You're right on board with this, because **** Corbyn, right? Then you start to wonder why Jeremy Clarkson's disappeared from the TV. But by then it's too late.

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Even if that was the intention, have you ever heard of the law of unintended consequences?

Imagine, if you will, that you get fed up of hearing from Jeremy Corbyn. So the Government proposes a law banning everyone called Jeremy from expressing an opinion on the airwaves. You're right on board with this, because **** Corbyn, right? Then you start to wonder why Jeremy Clarkson's disappeared from the TV. But by then it's too late.

They'll never learn. Same as ending freedom of movement, initially sold to them as controlling immigration until they realised it meant ending their own freedom, now they realise they can't live / work / retire abroad.

Populism to mask darker intentions of wider wealth gap and erosion of peoples rights and freedoms

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
Thats all brexit was about. Taking back control by government over people

People like PPF support being poorer and having their rights and freedoms diminished in return for things that have absolutely no effect on their lives, i.e. EU / UK legislation, asylum seekers, statues

....But it's not a con job...???

Randy McNob

Jun 13, 2020
How many of these can we tick off with the current government ? nearly all......?

facism.jpeg

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

I've never been on one either, but have seen a fair few and the ones they are trying to "crack down" mostly take place in London.

Maybe they should ask us residents whether we feel the law should change ?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
That's 20+ polls showing a consistent Conservative lead at a time when we are in lockdown and experiencing minimal if any economic growth. Might dip once government furlough support is withdrawn but can't really see it changing as we come out of lockdown earlier than many in Europe and the economy recovers :shrug:

The usual suspects will be along to blame the Right Wing Media who are clearly controlling the population [emoji23]

Starmer gone by the end of the year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here