A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1362818724399562759[/TWEET]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Do you think posting endless questions can disguise a second/third account?

Isn't it dreadful when people don't put in the time and effort to do multiple accounts properly. They should spend years and thousands of posts learning their trade properly

ebay_troll.jpg

I understand some people turn it into a career (unpaid, of course) :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Careful your tinfoil hat doesn't fall off ... why would panorama have wasted time and money investigating Cambridge Analytica? Despite what you might have read in the Guardian/Observer, CA wasn't involved in the referendum and it didn't break any laws. I also see one of your journalist heroines, Carole Cadwalladr, dropped the 'truth defence' in a libel action with Aaron Banks and had to pay damages ... lucky he doesn't read the NSC Brexit thread or quite a few of you would be in trouble!

She dropped part of it, which was to do with Russian funding.
https://www.pressgazette.co.uk/caro...e-but-insists-claims-were-in-public-interest/

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Do you think posting endless questions can disguise a second/third account?

I am here to learn about people who hold such extreme, and to my mind vacuous views as you.

..I post questions to you because you have no factual support for your shallow speculation and empty claims....
have you?

Do you have/need a second account?

Do you argue with yourself or is there any other point to having one?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
I am here to learn about people who hold such extreme, and to my mind vacuous views as you.

..I post questions to you because you have no factual support for your shallow speculation and empty claims....
have you?

Who are Watford playing today?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Has the self-entitled moral vacuum finished waffling yet? I need to go into the sitting room and someone's left the TV on.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

have you?

77435203f2bbe13ecee1d892a67f986f.jpg

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Isn't it dreadful when people don't put in the time and effort to do multiple accounts properly. They should spend years and thousands of posts learning their trade properly

View attachment 134048

I understand some people turn it into a career (unpaid, of course) :lolol:

Wasn’t this account that you post on originals a spook of Twatty when he was around hence your lack of activity in the early days of this account?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
How old are you?

You are not very good at explaining yourself. I am familiar with Sybil from Fawlty Towers and the rather bland way she said those words.

Don't you have the confidence to say what you actually mean?

Come on, have a go!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here