Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Just how angry were you when...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Could Lallana be the man to pull them all together and fight as a team ? " Not one step back " stuff ?

I think Lallana is a great shout but GP would never take it off Dunk.

We do need Bissouma and a couple of others to get in peoples faces.
Can’t leave all that stuff to Maupay for goodness sake.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think Lallana is a great shout but GP would never take it off Dunk.

We do need Bissouma and a couple of others to get in peoples faces.
Can’t leave all that stuff to Maupay for goodness sake.

We desperately need some one to lead in the manner of Tony Adams, someone who can get everyone to lift their game for 10-15 minutes at least when we go a goal up. Can Dunk do that ? has the era of blood and guts footballers like Bremner, Hollins, Batty gone ? now football is more international, have we lost this fighting spirit as the players only play for the cash ?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I was laughing at the thought that all of you grow men had to to explain to you wife partners why you swore. Get a grip lad hey!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My head simply sunk into my hands. Devastated we'd blown it at the death. I then peeped through my fingers at the replay and thought hang on a minute........ Very pissed off when VAR didn't over rule it straight away, and was convinced Oliver was going to let it stand. Then......

Went nearly as mental bananas as I did when Solly scored.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Wife had a go at me told her to **** off as well

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
I might have reacted. My wife, who was upstairs during the match, later said she has decided on staying up there all night. Although i think that might have been due to my reaction to the Maupay miss, I was phlegmatic on the pen

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Stood up most of the second half, like being on the terraces again, so tense and explosions of language and emotion, what a win!

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Thought how can the football gods punish us, again, this late in the game. Just absolutely helpless. Thank god was overturned...

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Just how angry were you when...

The ****ing flat screen was nearly detached from the wall and launched into the ****ing garden..:tantrum::angry:

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
...92 minutes in, it seemed as though it had happened AGAIN?! I can tell you, the air in our living room turned such a deep shade of blue, I could barely see my hand in front of my face. Football, eh? Brings out the very worst in me.

Lol, yes! Even Groundhog Day doesn’t happen with such frequency!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am so pleased to see my fury at what went on in the last few minutes was not just me :thumbsup:

Thanks Guys!

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
I saw the initial touch on the ball by March and knew there was a reasonable chance it would be overturned, so I wasn’t completely losing my shit.

I would have done if Oliver wouldn’t have changed his mind though.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
More resigned to it than angry.....

When I heard Kavanagh was on the VAR as well I just laughed. Lamptey's red was very unfortunate and, compared to the elbow Veltman received moments earlier, a total joke. Then the double whammy with 1) a dodgy but successful tackle and 2) the dive...then the fact Oliver gave the penalty! At least, thankfully for once this season, we have had some justice prevail, contrary to a brainwashed Martin Keown on the commentary. For a former CB to say that was a penalty shows how ridiculous the game has become. He'll watch that back and feel like a tit. We made hard work of it but a good, deserved 3 points.

Parting note as well, JG really is a great player. Infuriating, but so good. Veltman played a blinder winding him up, too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here