Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got home from the game......

Pickles

May 5, 2014

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A Sloth could have got into better positions and been quicker about it!

Sorry about the negativity, but its obvious to see why we are where we are in the league.

Actually there was 2 brilliant things tonight, the guys either side of me in the ground....... @Goldstone1976 and @MacKenzie, both great guys and thanks for your company :thumbsup:
Good to see you guys too. At least it wasn't a long drive home for us.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Worse game I have seen since er Blackpool. But at least you could blame a shocking pitch for that one.

This was just poor. Both teams looked like they couldn't give a shit. Problem is our team are in a relegation dogfight but most of the players don't seem to realise it yet.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A Sloth could have got into better positions and been quicker about it!

Sorry about the negativity, but its obvious to see why we are where we are in the league.

Actually there was 2 brilliant things tonight, the guys either side of me in the ground....... @Goldstone1976 and @MacKenzie, both great guys and thanks for your company :thumbsup:

I would have thought a big positive was getting your ticket hand delivered.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I would have thought a big positive was getting your ticket hand delivered.

Thank you so much for that, I see from the time of your post your estimated time of getting home was pretty much spot on! a long day and a long way for such a poor game! Thanks again and it was great seeing you again, see you at the Amex soon :thumbsup: :)

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Thank you so much for that, I see from the time of your post your estimated time of getting home was pretty much spot on! a long day and a long way for such a poor game! Thanks again and it was great seeing you again, see you at the Amex soon :thumbsup: :)

You're an away JINX :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I've been to worse games, not many, mind.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
What concerns me, is that we have just played three struggling teams and got one point. There are much harder tests ahead.

We did control the game for long periods going sideways and back with no attacking threat. Might come in handy against better teams but it is difficult to see where the goals will come from even if we keep clean sheets. Stephens made at least 2 excellent forward passes into dangerous areas which could have resulted in goals so maybe he can unlock our scoring potential........we live in hope!!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
I didnt have any food at the ground, could not have a drink as I had the car, the 22 blokes on the pitch should have been wearing big red noses!..................Personally I really am struggling to get anything positive from tonight..................well apart from where I had parked my car.....I got away mega quickly......BONUS!!!

Getting back to your car and finding it hasn't been stolen , vandalized , damaged or ticketed is always a big plus .

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
A very poor game indeed but at least we didn't lose. I don't think I can recall such an incident free game in recent memory, there was absolutely nothing to get excited or anxious about. Highlight of the game was the first half rendition of Tony Bloom's Blue and White Army.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Worse game I have seen since er Blackpool. But at least you could blame a shocking pitch for that one.

This was just poor. Both teams looked like they couldn't give a shit. Problem is our team are in a relegation dogfight but most of the players don't seem to realise it yet.

Cardiff don't seem that far away from a relegation dogfight either?

Judging by comments here and elsewhere I can see Best taking over JFC's mantra.

I guess a draw after 3 consecutive defeats is something.....if we had beaten Forest on Saturday a point would have been fine no matter what the performance ..but we seem crap at home ...and off we go to SW on Saturday a place where we seem to struggle

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here