Just flown over The Am Stad (NOW with exclusive video, see post 136)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What on earth do they teach them in Public Schools now days.:facepalm:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I'm getting my banning finger ready...it's been quiet of late and needs some action :)

Questions;
A) How long are you a mod for / how long do I have to be nice to you for? Kinda the same question.
B) Why is your nickname not BOLD and ITALIC? I'd demand a refund.
C) What mod like powers have you used so far?

PS. I like this thread.

D

Deleted User X18H

I'm getting my banning finger ready...it's been quiet of late and needs some action :)

Is that some sort of euphemism?

Poor old Pubic Schoolboy has obviously made a mistake and forgot he didn't really go up in a Microlight this morning.

He may get confused later and think he is going to lunch with Kylie.

Anyway it's a good thread down the Dwayne! I mean drain.

But of course I could be wrong.

Calm down my dears The evidence will be produced. Work calls BUT I'll get the vid plugged in and see if I can work it out. Have also got Glastonbury footage of The Stranglers, Muse, Tiffany Page, The Scissor Sisters etc. Wish i was more technicaly in tune.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Calm down my dears The evidence will be produced. Work calls BUT I'll get the vid plugged in and see if I can work it out. Have also got Glastonbury footage of The Stranglers, Muse, Tiffany Page, The Scissor Sisters etc. Wish i was more technicaly in tune.

I wish you had better taste.
Leave the crap phone videos to yourself, just bung up a photo. Jeez.

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmhvBNTGUaE&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmhvBNTGUaE&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Plane_460x230.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Indeed Sam. I'm worried too. I hope he hasn't crash landed his taxi, somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports