Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just flown over The Am Stad (NOW with exclusive video, see post 136)

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
What on earth do they teach them in Public Schools now days.:facepalm:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I'm getting my banning finger ready...it's been quiet of late and needs some action :)

Questions;
A) How long are you a mod for / how long do I have to be nice to you for? Kinda the same question.
B) Why is your nickname not BOLD and ITALIC? I'd demand a refund.
C) What mod like powers have you used so far?

PS. I like this thread.

D

Deleted User X18H

I'm getting my banning finger ready...it's been quiet of late and needs some action :)

Is that some sort of euphemism?

Poor old Pubic Schoolboy has obviously made a mistake and forgot he didn't really go up in a Microlight this morning.

He may get confused later and think he is going to lunch with Kylie.

Anyway it's a good thread down the Dwayne! I mean drain.

But of course I could be wrong.

Calm down my dears The evidence will be produced. Work calls BUT I'll get the vid plugged in and see if I can work it out. Have also got Glastonbury footage of The Stranglers, Muse, Tiffany Page, The Scissor Sisters etc. Wish i was more technicaly in tune.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Calm down my dears The evidence will be produced. Work calls BUT I'll get the vid plugged in and see if I can work it out. Have also got Glastonbury footage of The Stranglers, Muse, Tiffany Page, The Scissor Sisters etc. Wish i was more technicaly in tune.

I wish you had better taste.
Leave the crap phone videos to yourself, just bung up a photo. Jeez.

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
[yt]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmhvBNTGUaE&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZmhvBNTGUaE&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/yt]

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Plane_460x230.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Indeed Sam. I'm worried too. I hope he hasn't crash landed his taxi, somewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here