Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just Do It

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Yep. No one should use Nike, as well as Apple iPhones, anything Samsung, don't drink coka cola or smoke cigarettes. Don't buy any clothes from any high street shop or online, don't play video games, don't wash your clothes in your chinese mass produced washing machines, don't play with footballs bought from sports direct and definitely do not wear football boots. Apart from that, everything else is 110% ethically made. Nice one.

I live in australia and have travelled throughout Asia and I can assure you there is no more hated company in the region than Nike.Their policies regarding cheap labour are a disgrace and I would not lump them in with the other companies you mention.I can assure you nobody in Asia works for them by choice.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I live in australia and have travelled throughout Asia and I can assure you there is no more hated company in the region than Nike.Their policies regarding cheap labour are a disgrace and I would not lump them in with the other companies you mention.I can assure you nobody in Asia works for them by choice.

I agree that they are awful, however I don't see too much difference between them and many other Western companies. Apples suicide nets in China have provided interesting debate on the subject.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
I agree that they are awful, however I don't see too much difference between them and many other Western companies. Apples suicide nets in China have provided interesting debate on the subject.

Hey I will get off my soap box now,just going to the TAB(bookies) to bet on the mighty blues tonight our time.

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
In Perth 24years,but get home most years and always august/september so I can catch a few games.Back in Brighton again end of July for 6 weeks this year.

I'm sure some do, and I bet they have all been told not to disclose it. Seems odd that someone [may have] done so, to some random person who happened to ask.

whether it's true or not, I can vouch for the guy who claims to have been told 'instantly' in the club shop it was Nike. I also had a simlar conversation about a week ago, I asked and was also told this and I AM some "random person" and have never claimed to be ITK

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here