Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just Do It

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Why would he lie? If he does know, and he's given that information out ahead of the clubs planned launch in 2 weeks time, and he's telling the truth, he could find himself in hot water. If he is part of the inner circle of staff who do know, then he'll also know that he not allowed to divulge the information. It's been kept as a secret (despite some saying they know what it is) for many months now.

Why is it important that it is kept secret?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
This (with our badge and sponsor obviously) could look superb - possibly not one for the fatties though.

Porto+13-14+Home+Kit+(4).jpg

I like this a lot and if this is what some are calling crap it can only be because their ample frames would not look particularly svelt in such an eye catching snug design!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
We are not talking MI5 here, it is only a football kit. I'm sure the shop are aware as they get stock lists and have most likely been briefed.

I only pointed out that this has been kept secret by the club for some time, with no official confirmation at all as to who it is. Once again today PB would not say who it was, but said it would be unveiled in a couple of weeks.

JimmyJayUK

Feb 20, 2014
I only pointed out that this has been kept secret by the club for some time, with no official confirmation at all as to who it is. Once again today PB would not say who it was, but said it would be unveiled in a couple of weeks.

I get what you mean totally. The club obviously aren't ready to go public yet.. but I'm sure the staff are aware :p

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Great news . Big brand to change perceptions from small club to medium / big . Fantastic

Like Southend and Fleetwood, you mean?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I get what you mean totally. The club obviously aren't ready to go public yet.. but I'm sure the staff are aware :p

I'm sure some do, and I bet they have all been told not to disclose it. Seems odd that someone [may have] done so, to some random person who happened to ask.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
and I'm sure they could make a more commodious version for those of a broader girth!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Like Southend and Fleetwood, you mean?

Indeed, and there will end my somewhat obsessive habit, a shame really, I'm just shy of 200 Albion shirts now, I'll have to hit the magic number with some more vintage stuff. I shan't be sponsoring a players kit either, but I'm sure they'll find someone else to take that on.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
and I'm sure they could make a more commodious version for those of a broader girth!!

They couldn't afford not to, this is all about making money, Nike won't be more profitable for the club if there are no XXL and beyond sizes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here