Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just back from the game.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
image.jpg

This was the pitch before kick off, which was bad enough, it deteriorated thereafter.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Still about half an hour away. Late lunch. Beautiful walk to a place called Kirkby Lonsdale that is just the right side of quaint. Log fire roaring. Footie on. Beef resting. I want for nothing.

:thumbsup:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Just back too and agree with the above. They should be docked points for that pitch.

I would add definitely handball in the last minute for a penalty to us.

Ref barely got a decision right all match.

View attachment 62614

This was the pitch before kick off, which was bad enough, it deteriorated thereafter.
That actually looks ok (ish) from the back of the stand. See my pic, taken from the side of the pitch, in post #37 for a better idea. Alternatively, watch the FL show to see a stark comparison between the lush smooth turf of all the other 35 FL games.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Terrible pitch, really like watching a league 2 match today. Freezing cold and very windy with debris all over the pitch. Tickets £25 and worse still £15 for my 7 year old lad who tripped and scuffed his knee outside the ground. How can clubs charge so much for a kid is beyond me. All the best to Blackpool but how they ever got to the Premiership is beyond me.

How badly did your lad behave to be taken for such a long trip in bad weather conditions to watch a team bottom of the league, play us?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here