[Albion] Just applied for my season ticket refund .....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think refunds go back to you credit balance, mine shows being charged for the Arsenal and Wolves games so at some point it will hopefully be credited

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thought this too. Mate had a Sheff ticket but then backed out. Refund put back to original purchase account, either bank or card.
How do you find out your credit? Never taken a penny back other than what has been given.

Think it’s on there somewhere when you log in. Maybe my account or something like that?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As far as I can tell I've not been refunded the Wolves ticket to my season ticket credit.

The email I got 21 Oct 2020 said my 25% deposit is £142.50. My current credit is £101.98.

No big deal, have faith the club will sort it out by the time comes to renew.

(You can check your Season Ticket Credit on the Details page of your ticketing account. Just beneath your name/address/email details.)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mailed the club and got response along the lines:

Refunds for the Arsenal and Wolves game have to be done manually to season ticket credit balances so the club are working their way through these - patience please

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
Having looked back through my emails I can see that my 25% retained balance should be £136.25. However, I had a ticket to the Arsenal game which an email confirms as £28.68.
My current 'Season Ticket Credit' is showing as £107.57 so it appears the arsenal ticket amount has not been added back yet.

Mine is now showing the correct balance of £136.25.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports