Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jury service

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Bars Mars. I know nothing about you, other than you don't know how to use upper and lower case, you have kids and you have a childlike mentality to insults. Ugly? Thick? Crap at what I do? These are the ramblings of a schoolchild. However, knowing nothing about you I can still come to the conclusion that you are a moron. You are telling me nothing but showing me everything. I hope it all works out ok for you.

Answer The f***ing Question. Why Are You On A Board That You Have No Connection With?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah. The Point Being That Nipple Has No Mates, No Job, No Life So Spends His Time On A Board He Has No Connection With Arguing The Toss In An Internet Cafe Hiding From The Bailiffs.

I Think I Saw You Act Once Nipple. Can't Be Sure Though. It Could Have Been Someone Just Chucking A Chair On The Stage Because You Really Are That Wooden.

Now you are commenting on things that you have no knowledge of? And using very old jokes to boot.

I do have a job, a life, mates all those things you have dreamt of.

And, I can't be sure but haven't you been spending time arguing on here? So how can you have a pop at someone for doing exactly, exactly what you are doing? Thick doesn't even begin to cover it.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Answer The f***ing Question. Why Are You On A Board That You Have No Connection With?

Don't start demanding anything of me you litle weasel.

I am on this board because I want to be.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I see as on the other thread Bars has trouble with posting if it doesn't involve a childish insult. Nice one Bars. I'll take that as a plea of no contest.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I see as on the other thread Bars has trouble with posting if it doesn't involve a childish insult. Nice one Bars. I'll take that as a plea of no contest.

ummm....you're not exactly taking the moral high ground on this though, Nibs. There's a fair few insults you've thrown too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm not so sure nibble. I still have him slightly ahead to be honest. He scored highly for the references to your cleaning and that, and obviously reads the board a lot to have genned up so well.

Alternatively he may just be STALKING you?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner

Are You Trying To Tell Me That You Haven't Called Me An Insult. f***ing Hell, With A Memory Like That I'm Not Surprised You Can Only Manage Bit Parts As The 3rd Bloke On The Right In The Background On The DFS Sofa Advert.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Are You Trying To Tell Me That You Haven't Called Me An Insult. f***ing Hell, With A Memory Like That I'm Not Surprised You Can Only Manage Bit Parts As The 3rd Bloke On The Right In The Background On The DFS Sofa Advert.

Sorry, what is so amazing about your life? I have insulted you, but I have also posed quite serious replies and questions to your ramblings.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
f***ing Hell. Bars Really Does Type Everything Like This. Its Not Just The Caps Lock! [See 'DFS', Which The Site Would Have Forced To 'Dfs']

You Are f***ed Up MaTe

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Can someone please merge this and the Fireworks thread into one single binfest?

It's getting hard to flip between the two without spilling my beer and getting bits of crisp on the keyboard.

Thanks.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good point miss chick. Empire, has this told you all you needed to know, yet?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Sorry, what is so amazing about your life? I have insulted you, but I have also posed quite serious replies and questions to your ramblings.

Unlike You I Don't Feel The Need To Use The Board As A Surrogate This Is Your Life.

You've Lost The Battle In The 2 Threads So Far. Want To Lose In A Debate About The Albion Too?

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
I Am Just COMING On Here To WRITE Some RanDOM Words And Letters In CAPITALS For No Apparent REASON, But I Am NOT Sure What The Point Of ME Doing This Is And i Apologise For WASTING 20 Seconds Of Your Life X x

No apologies on this thread -- only insults if you don't mind.

Now f*** off and have another go.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Unlike You I Don't Feel The Need To Use The Board As A Surrogate This Is Your Life.

You've Lost The Battle In The 2 Threads So Far. Want To Lose In A Debate About The Albion Too?

What do you do?

P.S it wasn't me that bought my private life into this it was you and Kylie. So stop the avoidence tactic and let us know what is amaxzing about your pathetic life, Otherwise shut the f*** up and come back when you are prepared to take some stick yourself. Then you can play with the big boys

Last edited:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
No apologies on this thread -- only insults if you don't mind.

Now f*** off and have another go.

You are the BIGGEST Wanker Ever!!!!
Why are you Having A Go At Me?? I have done NOTHING to you and you feel the need to INSULT me, my relaitionships, my family, my country, my friends, my pets, my parents and my user name - What is the point!

You insult me I take your Woman!!!

:angry:

any better? :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here