Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jury service

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Where are Les Bhien and Stan Miguel? Is this not a tag-team contest?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
It's ok, I think I can handle this 'tard on my own.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I doubt you ever see any of your kids. If I was related to you I'd do anything to avoid you. I would run a f***ing mile the minute I smashed my way out of your wifes' sloppy, gibbering twat. Pausing briefly to stove your f***ing head in.

Is This Really An Acceptable Way Speak To People? I'm Not Offended As You Clearly Have Mental Problems, I Just Pity You And Your Sad Little Life. It Must Be Very Tough Being You So This Type Of Aggressive Outburst Is To Be Expected By One Of Such Low Inteligence.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Is This Really An Acceptable Way Speak To People? I'm Not Offended As You Clearly Have Mental Problems, I Just Pity You And Your Sad Little Life. It Must Be Very Tough Being You So This Type Of Aggressive Outburst Is To Be Expected By One Of Such Low Inteligence.

Oh I see. And saying my parents raised me badly when you have no idea about me is acceptable is it? You should really know what you are talking about before you go throwing insults around and giving it the big I Am, especially as you clearly have a hard time taking what you are quite happy to dish out.

Mars Bars. It is clear that you come on here to provole reactions from people so don't start getting all high and mighty when you get just that. You are defeating your own objective. It is a sad spectacle to watch. But let's just remember it is only a messageboard and insults, while not pleasant, are what they are. A few words typed on a screen. So try not to get too upset. :bigwave:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bars, I gather you flit between here and NSP. I believe there was even some debatas to whether you and I were the same person. No we are not. Thank Christ! I suggest you go back to NSP, the home of neantherdals who delight in base humour.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
What The f*** Are You On About Now? What's Nsp When It's At Home?

You Really Are A Patronising Prize Pillock. I Post On Here And Here Only. And You Want To Know Why? Because I'm An Albion Fan. I Have A Passing Interest In The Team And Go To The Games.

Why The f*** Are You On Here? Isn't There A Board For Sad Little Fuckers With A Smacking Fixation Who Bide Their Time Stacking Shelves Because They're Too f***ing Shit To Make It As An Actor?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What The f*** Are You On About Now? What's Nsp When It's At Home?

You Really Are A Patronising Prize Pillock. I Post On Here And Here Only. And You Want To Know Why? Because I'm An Albion Fan. I Have A Passing Interest In The Team And Go To The Games.

Why The f*** Are You On Here? Isn't There A Board For Sad Little Fuckers With A Smacking Fixation Who Bide Their Time Stacking Shelves Because They're Too f***ing Shit To Make It As An Actor?

Back to have another go at this thread after you f***ed it royally on the other one?

:bigwave:

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Well Answer My Question Then Dickwad. Why Are You Here? Not Working At The Moment Then?

Why Don't You Play Act Being A Man Instead Of A Piss Stain?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Well Answer My Question Then Dickwad. Why Are You Here? Not Working At The Moment Then?

Why Don't You Play Act Being A Man Instead Of A Piss Stain?

And to think, you and I were once lovers! :nono:

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
How Did I f*** It Up In The Other Thread. Turns Out You're Such A f*** Up In Life That You Do Cleaning For A Few Hours A Week. Any Self-respecting Out Of Work Actor Would Do Bar Work Or Waiting.

Is It Because You So Damn Ugly And Rude To People That You Can't Get A f***ing Job Elsewhere?

And What The f*** Are You Doing On An Albion Board When You Know f*** All About Anything Other Than Repressing Thoughts Of Hitting Children. Get's You Stiff, That, Does It?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How Did I f*** It Up In The Other Thread. Turns Out You're Such A f*** Up In Life That You Do Cleaning For A Few Hours A Week. Any Self-respecting Out Of Work Actor Would Do Bar Work Or Waiting.

Is It Because You So Damn Ugly And Rude To People That You Can't Get A f***ing Job Elsewhere?

And What The f*** Are You Doing On An Albion Board When You Know f*** All About Anything Other Than Repressing Thoughts Of Hitting Children. Get's You Stiff, That, Does It?

Even though I am only rude to twats like you and very friendly to the nicer people on here I still love you. Even though you insult me in such harsh ways I realise it is because you are hurting inside and we often hurt those closest to us. I Still Love You Bars!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Ouch!

10 more pages.

Pringles, anyone?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bars Mars. I know nothing about you, other than you don't know how to use upper and lower case, you have kids and you have a childlike mentality to insults. Ugly? Thick? Crap at what I do? These are the ramblings of a schoolchild. However, knowing nothing about you I can still come to the conclusion that you are a moron. You are telling me nothing but showing me everything. I hope it all works out ok for you.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Judges currently have Bars marginally ahead on points.

Yeah. The Point Being That Nipple Has No Mates, No Job, No Life So Spends His Time On A Board He Has No Connection With Arguing The Toss In An Internet Cafe Hiding From The Bailiffs.

I Think I Saw You Act Once Nipple. Can't Be Sure Though. It Could Have Been Someone Just Chucking A Chair On The Stage Because You Really Are That Wooden.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here