Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Julio Enciso - Paraguay’s new wonder kid (Signed 17/06/2022)

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

FAKE shirts. :eek:

shirt.png

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I saw someone else being bothered that they are fakes, I don't care, I think it's amazing that little old Brighton are becoming a big brand throughout the world.
Another thing I could never have seen coming in my lifetime!
Well of course they're fake! Does anyone seriously think street vendors in Paraguay would have nipped over to the Albion shop to buy a few dozen genuine ones (or even placed an order on-line with the club)? I daresay PB is incandescant that the Albion aren't getting any revenue (I'm presuming they're not anyway - maybe there is a royalty agreement, but I doubt it!) but overall the publicity and raising the profile worldwide have ultimately to be good.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
An obviously fake Albion shirt is going on my Christmas list.
Barbers fury at seeing it will completely distract him from the bottle top in my pocket.
He might just think you're pleased to see him.

Jul 7, 2003
Well of course they're fake! Does anyone seriously think street vendors in Paraguay would have nipped over to the Albion shop to buy a few dozen genuine ones (or even placed an order on-line with the club)? I daresay PB is incandescant that the Albion aren't getting any revenue (I'm presuming they're not anyway - maybe there is a royalty agreement, but I doubt it!) but overall the publicity and raising the profile worldwide have ultimately to be good.
Of course, if our marketing team has any sense then they would have ensured a licensing agreement with Nike to be selling our shirt officially in Paraguay, Ecuador and Japan. As they can't even get enough to sell in their own shop I feel this is unlikely.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Hoping a different Enciso appears when the season kicks off . The way he ended the season suggested this year he was going to be the main man - he hopefully will be

But he’s had a shit house pre season performance wise

Hoping he steps up to previous levels as was starting to look a hell of a player

As for Napoli - no chance we are allowing that this pre season

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hoping a different Enciso appears when the season kicks off . The way he ended the season suggested this year he was going to be the main man - he hopefully will be

But he’s had a shit house pre season performance wise

Hoping he steps up to previous levels as was starting to look a hell of a player

As for Napoli - no chance we are allowing that this pre season
I agree. But it was noticeable the impact that Milner was having on him, so I think he’ll likely be even better going forward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here