Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jozy Altidore to sign today/tomorrow

ridda

Oct 6, 2003
BN1
I know this board is all about opinions, but let's wait and see if we actually sign him and he has played a few times, then give an opinion.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
When's it my turn to start on of these ITK threads.

Can I make something up for tomorrow, please.

According to the rota I saw, you're down to have your say next Wednesday. A bit closer to the window shutting, you'll be able to say anything you want and people will believe it and slag off every potential signing as no good. Fill yer boots.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
According to the rota I saw, you're down to have your say next Wednesday. A bit closer to the window shutting, you'll be able to say anything you want and people will believe it and slag off every potential signing as no good. Fill yer boots.
Cheers TD, I'll note it down in my filofax.

I'm pleased in a way as it gives me more time to think of a likely and yet unlikely candidate.

Oh I nearly forgot, when's it your turn?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
simple answer, get Crouch from Stoke for £1m......pay him a mill providing we go up......or as Jerome has gone to Norwich, get Becchio.......

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Cheers TD, I'll note it down in my filofax.

I'm pleased in a way as it gives me more time to think of a likely and yet unlikely candidate.

Oh I nearly forgot, when's it your turn?

Seems I missed out in the lottery draw for this window. I should get a good go come the Jan window though, so
I shall start honing my barbs now.

I can craft some good put-downs with a few "insert players name here" sections and not actually bother as to whether the insults are relevent to the actual player or not. I always assume that's what everyone else does, no ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
What is everyone's thing with Becchio.... i dont see it

i really dont understand it either as he was always very one dimensional when i used to watch him at Leeds, it makes you wonder if they have ever actually watched him play, not that they would have had much chance considering he has only had a handful of matches in the last 20 months and not scored any goals since leaving Leeds.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
2 goals in 59 English appearances for Hull and Sunderland....... not what I would call marquee.......

So you looked at his stats and took the negative, rather than even mention the 39 goals in 67 appearances for AZ Alkmaar in between his loan spell at Hull and going to Sunderland - I just find that odd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here