Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jozy Altidore to sign today/tomorrow

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I think you are deluding yourself of just where we sit in the grand order of English football if you don't think he'd be good enough, that he'd join us does seem somewhat far fetched though.

Don't forget there were people on here at the start of last season saying Raheem Sterling wasn't good enough to come to us. Nothing surprises any more.

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Must be imminent now, nearly the end of tomorrow. 7pm announcement?

Please await...*

*eternity

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
floating-tumbleweed-in-desert.gif

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
usa seem to have loads of players who have played for them a ridiculous amount of times....Landon Donovan has 156 caps to his name at age 32 and he isn't even their top appearance maker. In fact all of their top 10 appearance makers have over 100 caps. Do they just play loads of games or something?

Perhaps every country they invade they set up a mini tournament with a few nearby teams to try to win the locals over? :shrug: That would rack up the games pretty quickly I'd imagine.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Perhaps every country they invade they set up a mini tournament with a few nearby teams to try to win the locals over? :shrug: That would rack up the games pretty quickly I'd imagine.

Or they only have about 20 players to choose from :smile:

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
Actually he really was very good in his short cameo in Brazil before his hammy went. I remember thinking how much impact it had when he went off, as we lost our main outlet going forward. While missing a deft touch, and a lot of confidence, athletically he would be a top striker in this league. The question would be, if he were to join us, if the extra time and space would make him a top scorer. I believe it would, though I doubt we get the chance to find out.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Actually he really was very good in his short cameo in Brazil before his hammy went. I remember thinking how much impact it had when he went off, as we lost our main outlet going forward. While missing a deft touch, and a lot of confidence, athletically he would be a top striker in this league. The question would be, if he were to join us, if the extra time and space would make him a top scorer. I believe it would, though I doubt we get the chance to find out.

He was very good in the qualifying too.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Cant wait for the op's "this was definitely on and about to happen but then.........."

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Wonder what sort of wages He's on?40k?
If we had him on loan im sure sunderland would want us to pay at least 50% of his wages...Doubt we'd risk paying that much out yo be fair.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We need more of a goal scorer not creator seeing as our present pairing are still awaiting league goal No1 after 3-games which doesn't bode well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here