Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Josh McEachran

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Apologies if posted elsewhere (couldn't find anything).

Just seen a rumour on Twitter about Chelsea's young attacking midfielder looking set to go out on loan and us and Forest are the main contenders.

Haven't seen him play but he's gone up through the England ranks and I'm sure he's featured for Chelsea in the Champions League too.

Not sure how likely this is, but sounds like a very good young player

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Apologies if posted elsewhere (couldn't find anything).

Just seen a rumour on Twitter about Chelsea's young attacking midfielder looking set to go out on loan and us and Forest are the main contenders.

Haven't seen him play but he's gone up through the England ranks and I'm sure he's featured for Chelsea in the Champions League too.

Not sure how likely this is, but sounds like a very good young player
He is quality, I'd like to see him givena bit of a run in the chelsea team.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sure I read in a paper on Sun day that Brendan Rogers who knows him from he was at Chelsea wants to sign him for the rest of the season on loan for Swansea.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Very good young player, physically needs to fill out a bit but when he plays, even for Chelsea's first team, everything seems to go through him. Would fit our style perfectly but I thought Gus wanted a destroyer?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I heard Swansea too, and to be honest sounds a perfect move for the player.

A move to a smaller Premiership club, playing against the highest quality opposition is surely the best option for such a kid. Look how Sturridge and Wilshere advanced their careers by playing every week at Bolton.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
With Gus's contact at Chelsea you would hope this could happen, then again no point in getting hopes up if it was just a shit rumour.

In other news Palace got Chris Martin from Norwich until January, not a bad signing as much as I hate them.

Last edited:

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
With Gus's contact at Chelsea you would hope this could happen, then again no point in getting hopes up if it was just a shit rumour.

In other news Palace got Russell Martin from Norwich until January, not a bad signing as much as I hate them.

In fact they got Chris Martin, Striker. I see Kilgallon fancies a loan though. Would be a reasonable option i would have thought, although seems he wants more of a short term deal.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Ah sorry, changed it now. Easy mistake to make I guess :lolol:

Easy mistake maybe, but it didn't stop me texting Russell Martin's sister to ask her what on earth would make him do such a thing! Presumably, you're aware that he is from Brighton?

As for McEachran being on £90,000 a week. :lol: Quality dross.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
No chance re McEachran, he's on £90,000 a week.

Absolute rubbish. No way would any team pay him those kind of wages at this stage in his career. And even if he was, that would mean nobody in the Championship could afford him anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here