Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Josh McEachran

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
In other news Palace got Chris Martin from Norwich until January, not a bad signing as much as I hate them.

The tosspot from Coldplay? man they're desperate :eek:

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
90k a week at 18!........are you sure?

absolutely. I know it's old news , but when Sturridge signed from Man City, his wages jumped from £45,000 a week to £70,000, so to my mind it is feasible. To the other poster re Championship sides being able to pay that amount, presumably they don't offer to pay that .

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
absolutely. I know it's old news , but when Sturridge signed from Man City, his wages jumped from £45,000 a week to £70,000, so to my mind it is feasible. To the other poster re Championship sides being able to pay that amount, presumably they don't offer to pay that .

No way is he on 90K a week, no way.

And if Championship sides don't offer to pay that, then what did you mean when you said there was no way we could get him because he was on 90K a week?

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
What a load of tripe! No way is McEachran is on £90,00 a week. He not even a established squad player at Chelsea yet. Yeah he's featured in a couple of Champions League Game, but those were against really week opposition in games Chelsea did not need to win.
Would be a massive signing for us, but I feel he's off to Swansea, they've been linked with him all season and with the Rodgers connection as well.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In fact they got Chris Martin, Striker. I see Kilgallon fancies a loan though. Would be a reasonable option i would have thought, although seems he wants more of a short term deal.

Muzza aint gonna like it on the bench :laugh:

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Josh McEachran's going out with Sophie from Coronation Street so get him down here to see her in the stands at the AMEX. :love:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Haha, he is not on 90k a week, that is MENTAL. Torres, Drogba, Lampard, Terry & Cole are on 100k+...but there isn't a chance in hell, even at Chelski, that an 18y/o kid with half a dozen games under his belt would be on more than Cech, Essien, Anelka, Malouda etc. Wouldn't surprise me if it was nearer 15-20k, but 90k is BATSHIT crazy.

Oh, and despite him being very similar to Harley/Sparrow/Vicente (i.e. a position we have numbers in, so he's not really needed), I'd love him here, more than anything else to piss off my Chelsea supporting mate who worships him and won't shut up about how he's the next biggest thing in English football. With Caskey, McEachran and Dunk at the Albion I could beg to differ.:thumbsup:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I watched Josh a few times last season, and he is the perfect replacement for Lampard. If he comes to us to learn his trade some more, it would be immense. He is a fantastic player, and don't be fooled by his wiry appearance, he is still fairly strong on and off the ball.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here