Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jordan Ayew - what a game that man had

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Done - 75% :)

Just seen on there them describe it is a 'performance to remember' !!! They really do have to watch some shit if they're labelling it as that. Them and Sky getting weirdly far too carried away with their performance. They were ok, marginally better than us and that was mainly down to one loaned player in Gallagher. But they only really created one decent chance which Ayew missed. I don't think a draw was a particularly unfair result at all.

Totally embarrassing reaction on their part.

I completely agree.

That, for me, was them at their absolute best and us at a very disjointed meh... if that is the best they can offer, I fear they will struggle. They were MASSIVELY up for it, being in front of the fans in their BIG 'derby' ... make no mistake that was them pumped, and they still couldn't beat us... The media love in was a bit predictable, most likely given the PL legacy of their new boss ... I couldn't be happier, we go onto Arsenal in a good place, and we're due a better overall performance too. One thing is certain, we won't be as passive as Spurs were the other day, so we'll give them a game and you never know!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I see also that the contractual obligation to unfailing pretend that their icon Zaha has been good or influential in a game, continues. Apparently "Going forward, Zaha terrorised along the left-wing"...

Seriously? 'Terrorised!?' I know we are all biased the other way, but from where I was, that is the second season in a row in this fixture, where Zaha's sole contribution, has been to convert a soft penalty. Did he give Veltman a moment's trouble all night? :shrug:

Harsh on Zaha. He also contributed much mirth with his TEARS at Maupay for having the temerity to do exactly what Zaha did when he put away his soft penalty and giving a load of shit to the other side's fans.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Back up to 76% :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see also that the contractual obligation to unfailing pretend that their icon Zaha has been good or influential in a game, continues. Apparently "Going forward, Zaha terrorised along the left-wing"...

Seriously? 'Terrorised!?' I know we are all biased the other way, but from where I was, that is the second season in a row in this fixture, where Zaha's sole contribution, has been to convert a soft penalty. Did he give Veltman a moment's trouble all night? :shrug:

He looked like he was 10% of sock boy, when it came to terrorism.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

Spot on and to back this up, according to SofaScore Zaha attempted 3 dribbles and only 1 was successful.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Harsh on Zaha. He also contributed much mirth with his TEARS at Maupay for having the temerity to do exactly what Zaha did when he put away his soft penalty and giving a load of shit to the other side's fans.

And whilst we are talking of Zaha:

[tweet]1442613307165188100[/tweet]
Lovely stuff. :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Spot on and to back this up, according to SofaScore Zaha attempted 3 dribbles and only 1 was successful.

As many as that? Lordy. Little wonder we were TERRORISED!

Graham Potter's degree in emotional intelligence is going to come in handy here, to help our defenders' gentle and careful recovery.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Tricky one as I couldn't decide whether MotM was Ayew or the 'keeper for his wonderful free-kick-winning skills and distribution, so I deleted my cookies and voted for both.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here