Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Jordan Ayew - what a game that man had

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Done. At 75%, he’s absolutely clean through on goal here, no way he won’t do it from here….

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Deary me. They got a soft penalty when we were denied one, they missed a sitter and achieved not much else of note. This is the summary on their site:

“But it was a performance to remember and, on another day, would easily have earned Palace all three points.”

About as realistic as their MOTM poll!

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Done! Every team in the league could do with a player like Ayew (on the opposition team).

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
76%. Surely no way he’ll mess this one up.

Very funny that such a memorable Palace performance involves having less possession and fewer shots on target than the below par away side...!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Done…well played sir.

76%

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Done - 75% :)

Just seen on there them describe it is a 'performance to remember' !!! They really do have to watch some shit if they're labelling it as that. Them and Sky getting weirdly far too carried away with their performance. They were ok, marginally better than us and that was mainly down to one loaned player in Gallagher. But they only really created one decent chance which Ayew missed. I don't think a draw was a particularly unfair result at all.

Totally embarrassing reaction on their part.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So childish.

Done. Back to 76%.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Done - 75% :)

Just seen on there them describe it is a 'performance to remember' !!! They really do have to watch some shit if they're labelling it as that. Them and Sky getting weirdly far too carried away with their performance. They were ok, marginally better than us and that was mainly down to one loaned player in Gallagher. But they only really created one decent chance which Ayew missed. I don't think a draw was a particularly unfair result at all.

Totally embarrassing reaction on their part.

I see also that the contractual obligation to unfailing pretend that their icon Zaha has been good or influential in a game, continues. Apparently "Going forward, Zaha terrorised along the left-wing"...

Seriously? 'Terrorised!?' I know we are all biased the other way, but from where I was, that is the second season in a row in this fixture, where Zaha's sole contribution, has been to convert a soft penalty. Did he give Veltman a moment's trouble all night? :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here