Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan and Chelsea Star at the AMEX

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
:lol: Are you having a laugh? You went to take a pic to prove Jordan wasn't at the Amex lol

I have nothing else to do this evening :shrug: :shootself:

And people on here are always complaining that people never have their cameras when they claim to spot someone! Can't win :nono:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have nothing else to do this evening :shrug: :shootself:

And people on here are always complaining that people never have their cameras when they claim to spot someone! Can't win :nono:

Haha, sorry. It did just seem that you took this thread literally as being Katie Price at the Amex rather than Rhodes :lol:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
amex-stadium-from-falmer-station-bridge.jpg

Photographic evidence that Rhodes, Lukaku, Owen, Kanchelskis and Messi were not signing for BHAFC today

Josky

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton

Hey tooting2

Before you go around making rude gestures, perhaps you'd like to explain why you've STILL not paid me (or should I say donated to charity) the money you promised for the 1901 tickets for Hull. Yes, Hull.

Apologies to everyone else on here for hijacking this thread a bit but I feel I've been left with little choice. tooting2 doesn't respond to my PMs or emails asking him why he's happy to use my tickets but not pay the kidney disease charity the money was intended for. What else do I do?

Sorry, everyone else.

Josky

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Look, all this AMEX stuff, unless they are announced that day, they are not signing for us, they have a neutral place to meet up to avoid any leakage of the deal. So even if they are seen at the amex, unless they are announced that day, its not happening.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Hey tooting2

Before you go around making rude gestures, perhaps you'd like to explain why you've STILL not paid me (or should I say donated to charity) the money you promised for the 1901 tickets for Hull. Yes, Hull.

Apologies to everyone else on here for hijacking this thread a bit but I feel I've been left with little choice. tooting2 doesn't respond to my PMs or emails asking him why he's happy to use my tickets but not pay the kidney disease charity the money was intended for. What else do I do?

Sorry, everyone else.

Josky

Pay up tooting2, its disgraceful on your part if you don't honour the deal. :nono:

[MENTION=547]Josky[/MENTION] Well done mate, I despise people that steal from Charities, but i'm sure tooting2 will do the right thing.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hey tooting2

Sorry, everyone else.

Josky

Pay up you wanker!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Hey tooting2

Sorry, everyone else.

Josky

I'll be selling my tickets for a few home games so thanks for the warning.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Hey tooting2

Sorry, everyone else.

Josky

My word, what a twat..

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Hey tooting2

Sorry, everyone else.

Josky

Jamie him until he pays up?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Hey tooting2

Sorry, everyone else.

Josky

That is shockingly bad form, what a bellend.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Hey tooting2

Sorry, everyone else.

Josky

[MENTION=18887]tooting2[/MENTION]

You have been called out.

You are without honour.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Hey tooting2

Sorry, everyone else.

Josky

[MENTION=18887]tooting2[/MENTION] ... is a wanker, is a wanker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here