Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jordan and Chelsea Star at the AMEX

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm going to trot out the old cliche of having a full pre season behind him and being much the better for it. Still one of the best incisive passers we have at the club

He was playing for a place last season... and didn't look interested. Doesn't bode well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He's lazy and lightweight (and shit at penalties).

It's a 'no' from me.

How many penalties have you seen him take for BHA?

He's also scored one of the best free kicks of any BHA player ever.

Just for balance, like.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can categorically confirm that it was not the Katie Price version of Jordan who was at the Amex this afternoon, as she was driving through Haywards Heath in this personalised Idiot-Mobile at about 2:30pm.

IMG_0094.jpg

Could have been on her WAY to the Amex though, I guess.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Jordan is great up front and she's got her own footballs!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So this has all came down to nobody knowing nothing?

Er, excuse me, but I believe I was just able to categorically remove one of the candidates from the equation :p

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
He was playing for a place last season... and didn't look interested. Doesn't bode well.

It's just the type of player he is. Of the Murray/Berbatov mould if you like. Think a lot of fans are being too hasty in writing him off because of the penalty miss and his languid style

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
Er, excuse me, but I believe I was just able to categorically remove one of the candidates from the equation :p

But you freely admitted that you couldn't categorically say she wasn't on her way to the Amex. We have also not ruled out the possibility that Michael Essien owns a tardis.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
But you freely admitted that you couldn't categorically say she wasn't on her way to the Amex. We have also not ruled out the possibility that Michael Essien owns a tardis.

Crap. You're right :(

What position do you think she plays?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It's just the type of player he is. Of the Murray/Berbatov mould if you like. Think a lot of fans are being too hasty in writing him off because of the penalty miss and his languid style

It's not a languid style, it's a can't be arsed style, end of. At times he stood there and watched as the opposition waltzed passed that's not languid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here