Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonny Dixon to Eastbourne Borough

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ahhh, McFaul. Two minutes of first team action in an Albion shirt, and he managed to let the ball roll under his foot and out for a throw by the dugouts. I'm not even sure he EVER got a touch of the ball.

Now THAT was an Albion career. :clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its looking more and more like we just signed players for FUN to meet knights LUDICROUS anouncement of 5 signings in this window - mcfaul was NEVER going to play, and dixon has just proven to be a waste of space as well. throw in thomson, and last years transfer window dealings become even more pointless

1066gull

and 300k on murray was just an excuse to say 'we're in with the big boys by paying a hugely over-inflated price' :jester:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
if wilkins was still manager i bet he would have been given a chance long time ago THIS season

my guess would be we would be doing quite well in the league, our reserve side would be used for the JPT like leeds did and arsenal do for the carling

Wilkins signed him and so should take the blame for wasting £55k on a player who was on the pitch for less than an hour during his career.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Attachments

• dixon.jpg
    dixon.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 251

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Ahhh, McFaul. Two minutes of first team action in an Albion shirt, and he managed to let the ball roll under his foot and out for a throw by the dugouts. I'm not even sure he EVER got a touch of the ball.

Now THAT was an Albion career. :clap:

its a shame some other players didnt have such a short Albion career.

Have we ever really seen enough of Dixon to make a judgement........hes never really gonna get in the team in front of Murray, Forster and all those other top quality strikers weve got at the club is he???

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
He never made an impression at Grays earlier in the season, so this will be make-or-break for him career wise. If he fails then he won't get another chance at Conference level with another club.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If he is not good enough at Borough then there could be interest from Bexhill :)

Jimmy Grimble

He's travelling with the squad to Wallsall I think.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
£50k well spent. With him of the wage bill, perhaps we can get Gatting back now.

I wouldn't bet that he's "off the wage bill" completely. I'd have thought Eastbourne are making a contribution, rather than paying it all.

I think it's a shame that he's never been given a chance. What little I've seen of him, I couldn't possibly give a view on whether he's any good or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here