( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
on loan for a month.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
£50k well spent. With him of the wage bill, perhaps we can get Gatting back now.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Borough?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
only a month :censored:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Has he had a chance? No.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
guess that knight wont be taking the credit for this particular signing then

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Where is this from? Can't see it on the website or Argus? I'd be shocked if he got into Eastbourne's team to be honest.

1066gull

if wilkins was still manager i bet he would have been given a chance long time ago THIS season

my guess would be we would be doing quite well in the league, our reserve side would be used for the JPT like leeds did and arsenal do for the carling

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
He wont get in the Boro' team, not all the time they have 2 lads from Plymouth down on loan, who look really good for them.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My regret is that it is only a month but even that may give him time to get rid of his fat belly, as when I have seen him he has always looked overweight and unfit.

if wilkins was still manager i bet he would have been given a chance long time ago THIS season

my guess would be we would be doing quite well in the league, our reserve side would be used for the JPT like leeds did and arsenal do for the carling

It's really very simple (for the second time now).

Awaken brain cell before switching on computer.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Another Wilkins masterstroke to be added alongside of "Shane McFaul - he's the future of this club which is why I only signed him for 6 months"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here