Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonjo Shelvey?

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
This is probably the most ridiculous rumour ever on NSC (and that is some competition). Why would we be bidding for a player Swansea signed for £5 million in the summer and has been a regular since. I realise the OP claims to have been told this but surely common sense would suggest it is not worth posting.

Guy on here last week said we should take England international and first teamer from a side who was TOP of the prem at that point last week.

Many idiots on here.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Of course. That would be more logical (even though it wasn't a logical suggestion). Maybe we should go for Suarez, Messi and Ronaldo. If we're going to suggest ridiculous players to sign, we might as well suggest the best! Although, would Suarez get in ahead of Ulloa?

Maybe arsenal will let us have Ramsey when he returns from injury so we can get him fully fit again

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Of course. That would be more logical (even though it wasn't a logical suggestion). Maybe we should go for Suarez, Messi and Ronaldo. If we're going to suggest ridiculous players to sign, we might as well suggest the best! Although, would Suarez get in ahead of Ulloa?

We should be setting our sites higher than that.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm going to file this rumour under B for bulls**t, I get the feeling it's going to be a rather large file by the end of January.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
More chance signing Jonjo O'Neil

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a moron to OP is, he stated today for Swansea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here